1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Duke - Meta - Beth vs Duke - Meta - Serestia

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by e23, May 13, 2018.

1. e23

e23

So yeah two days ago I drew Serestia from a free draw. I've seen a lot of comments about how to use her but then it also had me wondering how these two following midlines work now. We all know the famous Duke - Meta - Beth wall, but I'm curious how the latter mid compares to the former mid. I'm open to opinions

2. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    one is just reflex mid mid ab control and stuff and the other is debuff and ab control depends on what your striker or your enemy team...
    the first is your general choice since its stable, the 2nd is when you are against crit resis GK/ crit rate striker...
    regardless one will sacrifice a part of the buff... and still invest on both since both works in different perspective

3. e23

e23

So what would you say if my striker is Vonchi?

4. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    i dont see anything that it will affect vonchi here, any team will do fine
    first it will depend on your enemy... if you face a crit resist team you might switch it with serestia... then again do you need extra stat for meta/dook u need bell...
    there's also some situation where as u need serestia to die to control some AB/spirit...

as far as usefulness goes serestia wins here for both pve and pvp category, you just need to do some trial and error... if you're not satisfied with her, you can switch back to bell