1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Duran (Ace) Team - Rainbow, preferably no legendaries

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by enouement, May 13, 2017.

1. enouement

enouement

IGN/ID:
    Enouement
    Wanting to come up with a rainbow team, but kind of disappointed with my current draws so far. Hope I can use them in any way possible if they can form to be a top-tier team.

I need your help please. Thanks!

Units so far: Duran, Hildegard, Jake rakshasa, Glayde, Sky, Veronica, Asakura

This is the team I have in mind so far:

Vitos - Milky Way - Sky

Cynthia - Linmay - Jade Rakshasa

Altair - Duran (Ace) - Magnus - Hyang Ran (Support)

Glayde (GK)

2. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
    With players you have:

X - Veronica - Sky
    Hildegard - Asakura - Jade Rakshasa
    X - Duran(Ace) - X - X
    Glayde

For end game, I would try to get a Elaine, Shura, Victoria, Black Ivy, Vivid Fear, Magnus, Nerua, and Hyang Ran.

Doing something like:

Elaine - Shura - X
    Victoria - Black Ivy - Vivid Fear
    Magnus - Duran - Nerua - Hyang Ran
    Glayde

Many shooters will work with this rainbow team comp: Ravian, Lucid, Latios, Vitos, Kyokoi, Beatrice, or Bora.

3. enouement

enouement

IGN/ID:
    Enouement

Like the team that you crafted out. Seems like a reflex and damage hell for the opponent. But I was wondering why did you pick nerua for the last backline? Would Kevin be way better since he has Quick Start and Fire Castle to slow down the opponents, together with Strategic Superiority to soak up some damage? Silk could also be a viable alternative since she is a damage sponge for the opponent's front line.

4. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
    Good question. Kevin would work, same with Silk. But out of those 3 I think Nerua is best because she provides 20% hp/def ontop of 30% crit resist.

Silk will give u like 95% CR.
    Kevin will give you 20% DR/AB and 25% CR. (PS: This guy is hard to build to go back to front. Unlike Silk/Nerua.)

From my experience, if you don't have Leventor, your Glayde gonna seriously lack HP. (She has affection with Lev.)
    So that's why I personally would use Nerua. If you don't have HP problems, Silk is definitely the way to go.