1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Extended guide for gold mining on x3 gold boost on Story Mode.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DeltaRubee, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Today I would like to share bit of an insight guide about gold mining on the Story Mode. Posting this in regards to the upcoming x3 x2 gold boost on Story Mode, and to point out that this event for the timewhile will be the better gold income source.

\!/ This was not posted in Guides and Tips intentionally due to the fact that the Guides and Tips is section is relatively dead, hence why this is being posted here to raise more attention and awareness of this guide so more people can see it on who are interested in this \!/

Schedule:

Apr. 8th 8pm - Apr. 13th 8am PDT / Apr. 15th 8pm - Apr. 20th 8am PDT
    Opens during 4pm - 5pm PDT & 8pm - 9pm PDT & 7am - 8am PDT

Today in this guide you will learn:
    1) The best chapter to do the gold grinding
    2) The optimal team for grinding
    3) The benefits and pro-tips

Most gold per story match (with 30% gold boost from club):

3ST [2-18] Despair – (2763g) 91,179g per 100ST // 276,300g per 300ST // 920,079 per 999ST

4ST [6-18] Counterattack – (3101g) 77,525g per 100ST // 232,575G per 300ST // 772,149g per 999ST

4ST [Final Chapter] Last Hope – (3892g) 97,300g per 100ST // 291,900g per 300ST // 969,108g per 999ST

With the 20% and 10% gold booster managers:

3ST [2-18] Despair – (3401g) 112,333g per 100ST // 340,100g per 300ST // 1,132,533g per 999ST

4ST [6-18] Counterattack – (3817g) 95,425g per 100ST // 286,275g per 300ST // 950,433g per 999ST

4ST [Final Chapter] Last Hope – (4790g) 119,750g per 100ST // 359,250g per 300ST // 1,192, 710g per 999ST

Gold per story match with all gold increase boosters and x3 x2 bonus:

3ST [2-18] (6802g) 224,466g per 100ST // 680,200g per 300ST // 2,265,066g per 999ST

4ST [6-18] (7634g) 190,850g per 100ST // 572,550g per 300ST // 1,900,866g per 999ST

4ST [Final Chapter] (9580g) 239,500g per 100 ST // 718,500g per 300ST // 2,385,420g per 999ST

Grinding gold on weekend gold match (hardest difficulty)

5ST [Hard] (7200g) 144,000g per 100ST // 432,000g per 300ST // 1,432,000g per 999ST

Note 1: Please consider that this is with the ST reduction managers - Hasel, Anastella, and Ingram (50% in total)

Note 2: Even although the Final Chapter has still advantage on gathering more gold, you should be still bearing in mind that completing this match does take quite a while in comparison to 2-18, which takes obviously way quicker. With that in mind, it is still best recommended to stick around with 2-18 to be able to do more matches and in the long run reel in more gold.

Information taken from here. The data seemed to be a bit off, but the chapters of giving most gold seem to match.

Now that the most optimal place for gold grinding has been found cleared out, its time to set the team.

Manager team (f2p): Charlotte/Lohengrin/Hasel/Anastella/Ingram/X

Self explanatory. First two for gold increase, the next three for ST reduction, and the last one can be free of choice really. Of course, the setup could be even more improved, but that goes outside of f2p range, so I wont be covering that part.

Main team:

• Front should probably concentrate on the damage increasers so that the players from midline would be able to OHKO. The midline should mainly consist of both strong and rather fast players, where that could be varying in quite a range of choice.
    • As it goes for back, its mostly rather free of your choice, but I would rather recommend to use the backline to its fullest advantage.In this case scenario, grind chains over there. It may be possibly time taking to switch chains after you are done with one, but it may be worthwhile.
    • Rest two players can be global buffers and debuffers so they arent a wasted space on the team.
    • If not feeling completely safe, leave a GK and a solid player in case things go wrong and the ball goes to backline.
    Note: It is best recommended to do these matches manually for immense boost on completing more matches. Auto mode should avoided at best as it has sluggish reactions and wastes time uselessly on doing unnecessary skill activating.

Extra advantages of grinding in story mode:
    • Very great place to grind for Spirit Core farmers. Hell mode is a well known place for its 3* drops, so this will net you in on decent amount of stones to sell away for Spirit Cores or keep for future combinations.
    • Plus it also gives occasionally 3* players, so it will give also a extra boost to your GP.
    • Bonus gold. The 3* common stone sells for 1125, 3* rare for 2250. Relatively very similar of what you can get for selling 3/4* swirlies, but this still can give some pocket change gold that in the end might be giving out couple of hundred thousand (2/3* player selling included within)
    tl;dr the Story Mode match despite giving bit less gold than the weekend gold match, it is still a better go-to place to get most gold there. If you have stacked on yourself 999 stamina along with extra more in lodgings, my best bet would be to recommend to do the gold grind on story mode in weekends.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  2. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    It might be worth considering that time is also a resouce since the x3 gold is limited.
    There comes a point where gold gain per hour is worth more than gold gain per ST

It is hard to estimate how long the match would take givin player teams are diffrent. But we can say at which point does thier mid line take more than 1/2/3 hits to break. and how many number of shots does it take to kill thier GK.

So unless you have a maxed out team, or built a team to counter a certain match, it might worth clearing a easyer match quickly so you get more overall gold per hour.

@op it is good you wanted more people to see this, am guessing the reason why no one checks the guildes and tips section is not alot of post goes there. so we're making the situation worse.

PS.
    Gramma Nazi Rant: Its called inactive or low activity, internet does not need to call or compair things to being "dead" or not alive. The opposite of not-livly (refering to activity or a state of emtion) is not the state of not beling alive. Am going to blame the american education system failing and "infecting" (refering to contagious bad gramer) to other nations who uses english in the internet

3. DeltaRubee

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    thanks for reply, i will clear some of the concerns straight away

1) i dont see how im making the situation worse here by posting this in general discussion section. i only did for the sole fact that the guide & tip section is really less appealing and clickable that people would skim over this rather than going to general section. i also do think that i will be able to damage control this if situation goes out of rails (which i believe has a low possibility of happening like so). i will most likely move the thread over there after the event goes away and this thread starts to age so people can refer to there beyond that point.

2) im not seeing how my bad grammar or potential poor education of english is causing you concerns of the typos and mispelling that you are seeing in OP, as i do believe it is mostly thanks i rushed this up a bit and the thread is still gradually being polished and formatted to be an easier read. as it goes for my use of 'dead' in the Guide and Tip section, take it with a grain of salt as i obviously meant that in a literal way

3) i was considering writing more detail into about the time management and something else regards on how much time it may take, since a lot of things can affect it starting from switching the chains, teamwork questions, making errors and etc. i sort of cleared up the part about why you shouldnt pick the final chapter over 2-18, but i guess i will add extra tips that is still not there.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  4. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    the grammer nazi part was a joke

so many internet comments in one day calling things dead,
    maybe in 10 years time we'll start calling irl things dead

5. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Thanks Delta, I just learned that Charlotte is usefull, I've been skipping her all the time cuz I thought she had a crap passive LOL

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Thx for advice, though, i won't have that kind of freetime sadly :( I wont have any such of 4 million gold, nearly any time.

7. DeltaRubee

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Closing the thread in a while after I make the final edits, seems like that this event was pretty much a scam where they still can't type properly (aka it's x2 gold).

8. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Yeah fucking BB, let's disapoint your close to death community !

9. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Closed thread upon OP's request

Thread Status: