1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Fenrir Superb Boss Strategy Thread (2/9/18 -2/10/18)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Freemium, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Freemium

Freemium

IGN/ID:
    Freemium
    Club:
    Casuals (Looking for Active Players!)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    41 + 35 CoT
    Link to last time this Superb boss graced us with his presence.

He's getting his EE in the 2/21/18 major patch, per Wednesday's patch notes, so get him now while you've got the chance.

(Me, I've already got him, so I'm doing this for the SPU...and to farm points for the event scout. 999 Stamina Stacked, plus 4 manager slots with 90 ST each, all stocked away.)

Also, FWIW, if you have any stamina stashed away from before the last major patch, this will be the last superb boss before those finally fall away...so it's time to go all-out!

Good luck everyone.

2. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Dang..., I didn't hear about this superb boss until it was too late. This sucks for my chains. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll feature him in a Chain Helper event.

3. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    i wouldnt bet on it since he wont appear by the least until 3rd of march, then again, he might be popping up later considering he has yet to appear on the rotation for the first time...

4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Yeah, with my schedule lately, it's been harder and harder to take advantage of "Events" in this game (or ANY mobile game for that matter). Such is life...