1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Fixing and tuning help needed

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by DarkStilgar, Aug 1, 2018.

1. DarkStilgar

DarkStilgar

Hello again everyone,

first and foremost I'd like to thank you all for the suggestions I got the last few times.. in the end I could breach into champions league.. while it may be small feat for you all it's a first step up from what I was doing.

Now I need some more suggestions so... here I am again with a couple of questions...

6d8ae98d-6fd9-46f2-a729-dc07d0194d4f.jpg

this is my current team - as you can see I recently got Garriot and I'm undecided wether to field it or not (I also got khirel but I don't really see how he could fit anywhere in my current lineup). Since my last time here I maxed all players to 70 and sorted them up a bit. I had the ace on kirna and moved it on aiolos (not sure it was a good move... but it seems to work for now). I also have a sakiel in the making to switch out shura.. shouldn't take too long. The back line lineup atm is nerua aiolos aske bell (aiolos is a coop stone build).

Anyway.. aside my ace doubt I was thinking to sub out garriot and put it in my back line (swapping out Bell I guess) BUT at that point (considering my mid too) I fear I'd end up relying only on Aske to get the ball to the front line.. while the extra survivability from Garriot could help I'm a bit worried on my movin forward the ball.

The second question is about the ace.. is Kirna's or Aiolos' better here?

Last but not least... I'm starting to get a bit lost on my stones too.... currently I'm playing:

Damien: wind caller - red crit damage - dark pen - green pen
    Jibril: Endless Burning Matter - 2x yellow pass - green aspd
    Shura: Silent Cold - green pass - red pass - dark ??? (doesn't matter.. sakiel soon)
    Serestia: Calm Icicle - red reflex - dark aspd - dark steal
    Metatron: Transfer of corruption (no battalion.... sigh) - yellow hp - yellow reflex - dark hp
    Pinol: Lightining Speed (wanted a second CI.. but I don't have it) - 2x dark pen - green steal
    Aiolos: Mark of the Bond - dark pen - green aspd - red dr
    Askeladd: Prey's sentence - blue pass - blue dr - red pass
    Bell: Glabaris - yellow reflex - red crit damage - blue crit chance
    Nerua: Eye of the Storm - Red dr - yellow hp - blue reflex
    Kirna: Star's tear - red reflex - green aspd - blue defence

Sakiel TBD (probably something like SC + light pass + ww ?? + ardor pass)
    Garriot TBD (probably something like Metatron's will + light hp + ardor dr + dark pen???)

And this should be more or less it... I will be grateful for any answer to the base questions (GArriot or Bell? Ace?) or suggestion on stones/player placement. Thanks in advance!

2. suri352

suri352

IGN/ID:
    suri123
    Colosseum:
    Why not try Vanity or Altair in your backline? For your ace maybe try a dark/thunder ace with some extra dmg or cres

3. DarkStilgar

DarkStilgar

mostly cause I think overall both bell and aske are better alternatives. I have a pretty "passive" midfield (although strong at controlling) and those two grant me a decent amount of push through (aske in particular) which I would be missing otherwise. Both nerua and aiolos are pretty much compulsory for kirna. Bell is debatable but if I switch her out I tend to believe garriot (even considereing chains in the math) would probably give overall a better survivability than that I would gain from either vanity or altair..

Similar reasoning goes to the ace... to get a double at burst power I would need to keep out jibril and aiolos... no thanks... using it at mid power would still see some difficulties as I would need a dual ace player AND a slot to put it him without killing my team comp... aiolos or kirna are probably better choice (aving a jiho backline would solve everthing.. but oh well...)..

As another note.. doing math I'll probably reach 900 ds soon... jiho? Nabi? miri? who do you guys suggest?

(count this post as a lil bump up too while I?m at it)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  4. suri352

suri352

IGN/ID:
    suri123
    Colosseum:
    Jiho will give extra hp,dr and pen to your striker as well as assist with her ace. Maybe try out garriot for a bit and if you're satisfied get yourself that beast known as miri

5. Yeba

Yeba

IGN/ID:
    Yeba
    Club:
    teamsingapore
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    53 CoT 42
    get baltheon , use the standard kirna backline (sortof), vanity/altair/nerua/garriot . reroll garriot into thunder and use icicle on him. mid use smthing like bell-seres-pinol . meta just isnt worth putting cm anymore

6. suri352

suri352

IGN/ID:
    suri123
    Colosseum:
    Yeah I don't use Meta either

7. DarkStilgar

DarkStilgar

GOt a general idea.. I'll probably switch out ocmpletely bell and aske (undecided on aske to be honest) garriot will stay out too.. I'll go with a altair nerua aiolos vanity backline... on the midline I'll probably probably try to get a nabi and switch around for a nabi ser pinol.. or nabi meta sere to get more out of hte resses... will decide when I get the stones... this unless I get some different suggestions from the big guys here before I go and switch around my team XD