1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Friend needed with Kirin ace.

Discussion in 'Add Me!' started by dericksd, Oct 11, 2016.

1. dericksd

dericksd

IGN/ID:
    dericksd
    Club:
    Lion roar
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Hi all. Can anyone help me out with a Kirin ace. I have a mspu milky as ace. Do let me know if you find a spot for me. Thanks.
    IGN: dericksd

2. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 52 / CoT : 47
    Hey @dericksd I was looking for Kirin ace too, but nothing here :/ Hope you have better luck than me~
    But maybe you should try adding someone of your own club. I did that. Also remember change all your Milky's stone set, I suppose is for CoT 5-5, you should use WoM+Blue Pen+2 Green Steal :)

3. dericksd

dericksd

IGN/ID:
    dericksd
    Club:
    Lion roar
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    @Vasallo. . you're right. that's for 5-5. need one more cot for 44. cot is really tough after the new patch.
    well I got a kirin friend but with no unique. and he isn't hurting the back line a bit. and I tot he is supposed to paralyse the enemy after shoot. not happening in my case. how to manage to steal and shoot more often. anyways I'm using AS 2 reflex and pen stone on milky. will that do? and where you put kirin? facing Kevin or chitose ? thanks for the help.

4. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
  5. Vasallo

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    Same~ I got my 44 clear with this one, so frustrated with the fact of no more 5★ Beelz... But well, I know your MW since we're friends in the game. I changed all my Milky's stone set for this cot, is necessary in case that she fails stealing, she'll keep full HP or maybe lose a little bit. I preferred go against Chitose, probably easier to kill bc of elements...

6. dericksd

dericksd

IGN/ID:
    dericksd
    Club:
    Lion roar
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    @Vasallo .. finally got the 5-5 cleared. mw all the way. well like you said I had changed stones for her but instead of 2 pen I put one black cd stone. and killed the Kevin instead. anyways thanks for the advice.

7. Vasallo

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    @dericksd that's great~! ^ - ^)b Actually I said WoM + 1 blue pen + 2 green steal hehe. But the point is...You did it :D