1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Funny Thread To Write a Fiction

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by Johny Sama, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    But before we go back to dat story, have a commercial about meteors and how they can destroy your home and kill everything and everyone you love.

2. Yuz

Yuz Cracked

IGN/ID:
    Global:Yuzuru KR:Tokido
    Club:
    Phantasm19
    Galaxy:
    Milky way
    Colosseum:
    *4 months long commercial ends*

IN A WORLD BLASTED INTO OBLIVION BY COUNTLESS METEORS

*Planet gets rained upon by meteors*

WHERE ALL HOPE IS LOST

*A parent and their children hugs each other as a meteor approaches the land they stand on above*

IN A WORLD OF SUFFERING

*A man falls over due to the heat from the incoming meteor as the camera pans out showing more fallen bodies around him*

IN A WORLD OF PAIN

*A woman looks up at the meteor and he eyes start to burn up as she yells out "MY EYESSSSS!!!".

IN A WORLD OF BETRAYAL

*I look at the Dev Docs of BB saying they will do their best in balancing units just to end up with alexa cancer next patch*

TORN INTO PIECES BY THE RUTHLESS ONSLAUGHT OF METEOR

*A running couple falls and get separated as the land between them gets pulled apart by the magnitude, both reaching out to each other hands but ended up being blown into space*

ONE PERSON HAS DECIDED TO RISE AGAINST THE GODS CAUSE HE IS SICK OF THIS

*A man in his mid 20s yells "I'm sick of this!"*

BUT EVEN SO THERE IS ONE LARGE PROBLEM THAT RESTRAINS HIM FROM DOING WHAT'S RIGHT...

*Screen turns black and then transition into a first person view of the man in his mid 20s opening his microwave which was empty.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HIS NUGGETS WAS MISSING

SOMEONE TOOK MY NUGGETS

SOMEONE HAS TAKEN HIS NUGGETS

*Man straps a bandanna to his forehead, cocks his gun, lighted a cigar and stares into the audience and says*
    "Where is my nugget"

*screen turns black and then transition into a bunch of movie clips*

From the award winning apocalyptic series "Funny Thread To Write a Fiction" comes a Sequel that nobody wanted.

STARRING
    THE MAN IN HIS MID 20s
    - WHERE IS MY NUGGET

THE MAN IN HIS MID 20s BEST FRIEND WHO DIES EARLY WHICH THEN FUEL THE MAN IN HIS MID 20s TO FIND HIS NUGGET AND SAVE THE WORLD.
    - Do it...For all of us....

THE SEPARATED COUPLE
    - Have you seen my partner?

A DISAPPOINTED LUCIAN USER
    -WHERE IS MY LUCIAN BUFF

DARULOS
    -No Yuz you're not getting mod

AND TONS OF EXPLOSIONS(and lens flares)
    BOOM!

FUNNY THREAD TO WRITE A FICTION 2: THE MISSING NUGGET

Coming this summer, in a somewhat dead forum near you

Viewer discretion is advised. May contain blood, violence, nudity, dry humor, NTR, missing nuggets and a really angry man in his mid 20s.