1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Future Plan: Dedicated PC version (not Emulator) of Soccer Spirits (Feature Suggestions)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by prayB4play, Jan 12, 2018.

1. prayB4play

prayB4play

IGN/ID:
    Pray4play
    Galaxy:
    Armageddon
    Hi,
    As the title suggest, I believe that Soccer Spirits can go strong forever & ever and might be able to ADD a dedicated version for PC (not Emulator) in order for the game to be more intuitive and more in whatever it wants to deliver. These are the features that why I think DEDICATED PC version (not Emulator) will be a good idea:

1. Higher performance, better graphics - means the Dev has more rooms to make the game looks better, if they want to. (not to say the game is not good enough now.)
    2. UI will be so much more interactive - Due to larger screen. more info can be presented at once. more indications can be clearly seen.
    3. Multitasking - like opening 2 UI's at the same time, viewing & comparing multiple characters at the same time, & etc.
    4. BATTLE/TRAINING simulation! - its like you play chess (both sides) on your own. So that we can test and simulate our team's formation for any kind of opponent's formation. This will be unlimited-ly fun!
    5. CHAT room will be more active and perform better - Due to keyboard.
    6. Better MULTIPLAYER Experience
    7. MORE players! - Of course.
    8. MORE stronger! - I believe if Soccer Spirits comes to PC version, the world will see with a new perspective. This game will be seen as a bigger game that can be compared to other PC games of its genre, in fact even more because this game is UNIQUE!
    9. Emm...maybe you guys can add more. I need to go to the bathroom now!

2. sfn27x

sfn27x

IGN/ID:
    Sfn27
    Club:
    Mex
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Nintendo Switch version would be awesome

Drakon likes this.
  3. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Soccer spirits wont go steong forever lol. We have like an average of 30k players right now i think.

4. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drak√łn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|113|50
    1. Graphics are fine.
    2. There's already a lot of crap to look at on the screen lol.
    3. Not needed, really. Unless we can do multiple matches at the same time, which I don't see happening.
    4. This won't happen because of balancing issues.
    5. They already have this.... lol.
    6. They just implemented Galaxy Live.
    7. They are doing this every other week.
    8. People play SS on emulators, soooo.

Sorry to burst your bubble lol,
    these points are not what's causing a small playerbase.

Here's the real reason. If BB were to...
    A) Balance players (everyone uses same op players... because its the only way to win (evertim.))
    B) Let us auto matches (until we run out of ST/inventory space)
    C) Allow us to use Emulators (people still do this, but then again, many don't because they are scared of getting banned.)
    ...this game would go strong forever.

BUT, this would mean that BB would make less $$ on selling legends
    before they nerf them to release new legends, so it won't happen. Sad day.