1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Galaxy live is so bad....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Endri, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    When you are at 200 posicion and wait 30 minuts to find a match to loong and find that match and you se the opponent with full team leggend max stats spu all lv70 vs my team 16k 6 leggend when 2 banned no god replace and you ban 2 leggend for opponent and he replace another 2 leggend is hell fck galaxy live you lose for 2 sec and wait 30 minuts to find a match......... Very bad matchmaking for now galaxy live is only for endgamer and whales big whales is not fun....

2. Razura

Razura Proud Overlord of my waifus Lilith and Asakura

Lilith, Asakura, Kyoko, Lindberg and Armel's bed
    IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    The matches are random. Besides, if you don't have players to replace the ones who got banned it's time for you to start working on backup players.

3. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Even with that if you se full leggend team and find that team 3 time a row is just fck game and never play again galaxy live...

4. Razura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    That can happen in regular PvP too, not just in Galaxy Live.

5. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Never se in galaxy league 3 time a row one team

6. kismet07

kismet07

glive= sux

7. Razura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Well, it can happen. It's all about RNG.

8. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

The player ban concept is more harmful than helpful. On paper, it's supposed to level the playing field, but in reality it just makes the OP players even MORE OP (since whales are the ones most likely to have solid back-up players).

G-Live would be so much better if they did away with player ban entirely (or at least made it a non-default option).

9. GioB89

GioB89 Silver

IGN/ID:
    GioB89
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    GL
    Colosseum:
    CoD 43 \ CoT 44
    I beat almost all those full leg teams easy. I love live mode, but ye queue time sux.

10. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    So out of my 15 matches I faced the white whale(the dud with the 120 000 crystal draw) from apocalypse 6 times, caleb, innox and some op chinise ppl. Plz just remove the ban crap cos I could of won half those matches without it I dont have the same team synergie if I change 3 players even if I do have the replacement to the lv I need to fight those end game titans who have so many maxed legends it is just fustrting to see a legend replaced by an even more op one not to mention most of them run have all new legends maxed out even miri trancend 15+

SCS2K and Shipwrecksos like this.
  11. GioB89

GioB89 Silver

IGN/ID:
    GioB89
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    GL
    Colosseum:
    CoD 43 \ CoT 44
    bans are best part of live

12. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

One man's treasure is another man's game-ruining, cheap-ass crap. Making it a mandatory function was a mistake. Granted, some people love the ban system, but some people absolutely despise it.

If they had simply made it an OPTION (just like they did in beta), that would have helped the situation. That way if you want to use it, more power to you. Any time you have ranked matches, you want it to be based on each player putting his or her best foot forward. Currently, it boils down to who can exploit the ban system better.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    anavn likes this.
  13. GioB89

GioB89 Silver

IGN/ID:
    GioB89
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    GL
    Colosseum:
    CoD 43 \ CoT 44
    it is like CoT, you have to adjust to the new mode and for me it is fun, i've made more development within 1 week than for 1 year due to live.

14. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Lol the same if the opponent ban my jiho and baltheon i never win since replecament for jiho is death queen for balth neraizel not. Maxet and those chinese guys you ban baltheon and you se jibril you ban jiho you se aiolos is just so bad you never win again those full team leggend and i never play again galaxy live

anavn likes this.
  15. SCS2K

SCS2K

Maybe in that time just only you and your opponent are in the same channel or you and him play live the same times. I know how you re felling because i have the same problem , i play live one times and im not play that again because player ban mode
    Im just ban his player that he replace by another lg , that suck

16. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Yea i thing for galaxy live need 2 opsion like pvp with friend normal mode and ban mode

17. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Honestly I would remove ban mode entirely if it was up to me but at least give us the option to go to normal mode but how would that work if one ants ban nd one wants normal ?

18. Leduendas

Leduendas

Club:
    White Lotus
    Colosseum:
    How would you manage the elo? one for each type? that also would be unfair.
    It's ban for all or no ban for all can't be in the middle.

I really dislike this mod anyway. I just entered it with LLL team to get a high starting score abusing their mistakes until it's over.

19. PuYang

PuYang

IGN/ID:
    PuYang
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Just played Live for the first time ever today (for the event).

I didn't know what I was doing, so I banned one of his players. And he banned two of mine. (I didn't know you can ban more than one). Then I didn't sub in players, so I had 2 bench warmers.

He had a team of 8 Legendaries; Durangela combo, Elaine Balth William front. and I banned his Aiolos only.

He banned my Jibril and Serestia. So my CM was a bench warmer.

I won the match in under 10 minutes lol xD

20. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    If you have the units to change ban mode not is so bad but i just max one team to clim galaxy league and for galaxy live is bad if the opponet ban my angela my 1 spu lucian is free win and if the opponent ban my baltheon my 0 spu nerazeil give my shanti 600 dribble if my opponent is like me not all spu and replace maxxed is fine but i find every time 24k team with full spu and replacament...