1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Galaxy live is so bad....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Endri, Jun 12, 2017.

1. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Well, I guess if I want to go to Galaxy Live, I have to build an hybrid team with 2 complete mono teams and I just protect my hybrid Ace from ban... not gonna pvp live for a while

2. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Lol but i need that beelze rewards just for that i play galaxy live.... Even with i all spu my team when you find all leggend team you are just done...

3. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Yep, I am playing Galaxy live for reward. I think it is fun, but I don't think it is very fair. Ban mode just favors too much on people who invest in many units or play longer/farm harder.
    That said, I also don't have enough time to do live PVP for too long.

For example, I am using a mono WW setup, ban blocking my Miri. I only have a 5 star max superb BT. I am already 2/1 in live, which is pretty stupid. Since I have replacement units.
    I ban some of their units and sometimes there replacements are crap, so they can't really compete.
    I did lose to mono Ardor, but that player got lucky and I misplayed. Kyoko had to shoot 3 times to KO BT. I can't believe my Vivid Fear got countered by Victoria, oh well, things like that happen.

The fact that I am winning is telling, since my BT is 5 stars, so she is pretty paper.

4. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I thing mono team not is good for pvp live for mono ww just ban the ace elchi in that case and duran with no duran for jin or bt one shot the last time i play against ww with shanti elchi ace i just ban elchi and for shanti need 4 shot to kill my angela

5. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I am playing mono WW, works fine. I don't even have Elchitusa, Duran or Khirel. My pen power is at 92% without Elchitusa, my damage is definitely not lacking. My Miri has around 5k dribble, 300% crit rate and 200% to 250% crit dmg on the first shot if I get an Active Pass/Shoot off. I would say my team setup is just average, since I am missing a lot of pieces and my units aren't even maxed.

You are probably not good enough to play against high tier Mono WWs. Banning Elchitusa has no meaning. Their replacements are just as strong. Mono WW has 3 Assists, Elchitusa, Evylin, and Neraizel, all 3 are top tier. They also have solid front liners, like Ernesto, Linmay, Jade Rakshasha. I won't comment on who you should be banning. I'll let you think for yourself.

6. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    The pointless for ban elchi is for her ace i really dont se miri no elchi ace more than 60 pen with duran 45 is 2nd shot to kill right now miri is broken even my angela with duran jiho and death queen cant resist more than 2shot that skill 2nd passive when miri get 2 time when shot once is broken. but not all ww team have miri. shanti to kill my angela with no elchi need more than 4 shot

7. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Galaxy Live is just bullshit if you're not a whale.

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  8. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Since you HAVE to do galaxy live matches for the current event rewards, I've been purposefully throwing my games, just to get through the event achievements quickly.

I've been 1) Banning the most random / weak opponents, 2) penetrating with my GK every time without exception (still managed to get all the way to frontline with my BT, lol), and 3) leaving whoever they ban on my team completely blank. If they ban my GK, the match can end in seconds.

My opponents must absolutely love me during this event :D

9. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Yeah, that is what I mean. Higher tier WWs are very strong. This is my Miri with Aiolos Ace and no pen buffers:

[​IMG]

10. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I really se on your miri inspring 2 meybe you use glab but you miri still lakness for crit even ny shanti have better crit and a good jin or bt he never crit more than 200 crit ressit

11. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    You do know that the Miri shown is stationary right? She doesn't have the ball, Alice is holding the ball. Her crit rate is 250% on the first shot with no active pass and no active shoot. If active pass/shoot, it will be 295%. If we include her Ace, it will be 335%. This is on the first shot.
    There are very little GKs that I do not crit on.

12. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Meybe you have god sub stats spirits your miri is very deadly. i actually play with leventor with jiho. khirel chain and global toyrm he van reach 105 pen 4.5 k dribble and 260 crit dmg with act balth... Is very deadly shot for not called gk jin and sometime presty... Galaxy live not is more deadly 90% of the case opponet ban my jiho and khirel. Becouse of that i play for galaxy live with shanti still hope the opponent ban my shanti and not khirel

13. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Having decent substats is part of being in high tier, that is to be expected.
    My Miri has 5k+ dribble on active pass from Neraizel and around 4.5k dribble with active pass from Evylin without Khirel or Jiho. I also do not have Baltheon. But I do have Neraizel chain active, I'm missing the other two chains, which I will eventually get.

What I am trying to say is this is the type of Miri you should be expecting. Actually, you should be expecting stronger ones, since I'm missing several pieces to complete her and I bet there are Miris with better stone substats than mines. Also, none of my assists are level 70 +160 for example and I run a 3 front, not a 4 front.
    I am not trying to give you an atypical situation, this is what you will be seeing. The stuff you see from me should be tame in comparison.

14. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    To get decent substats is look and need to combine to mach stone to get good substats and to combine need to mach gold i can get 2mill gold suturday or sunday but need to mach time i hate that thing and i iam fine right now my team can reach easy galaxy league meybe not is high tier but is still good team

15. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Oh my god, Galaxy Live is even worse than I thought... I start a match, and then my opponent disconnect at the start and my game is just locked, I mean I can look the ball spinning and look at my players and after 2min I'm like " Oh okay then, I guess I have to leave... " and then I lost points... That's pretty fuck up and super annoying I mean your opponent leave during a loading screen so you're unable to do anything in game, so you HAVE TO leave the room and if you do you lose.

And I don't know if I'm the only one but I can't play against my friends, there is this " your opponent isn't making any decisions " and we can't select modes...

TL;DR Why the fuck is the event Galaxy Live related lol

16. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Well, thankfully as long as the match STARTS, it counts for the event (just like when you need to use Battle Balls / ST / BP, you don't actually have to finish the matches for event credit). For example, you could simply start 5 rival matches and instantly quit, and you'll have 100+ ST count for an event. So, likewise, in Galaxy Live just pick the most piss-poor players you can find for your PVP deck, queue up, and enjoy the three quickest matches of your life (you only need 3 for the event each day anyway).

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  17. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Truth be told, the only ones that have any real competitive shot at Galaxy live are whales. On paper, the whole "player ban" concept is supposed to make it a more fair match for underpowered players, but in practice, it just makes whales even stronger, since they're (by FAR) the most likely to have OP back-up players on the bench.

18. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Lol the same in galaxy live the match begin you hold the ball or opponent but never pass that ball and wait for 10 minuts and the match never begin need to leave and lose point when a match begin when the opponent cant win he leave the battle and the match is stopped you need to leave and lose point..
    With friends match if the match not begind just restart the game and try again