1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind General Arrangement and PvP help

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Greylin, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Greylin

Greylin

IGN/ID:
    Greylin
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    Current PvP:

Beatrice 7* - Nera 6* - Kiki 5*
    Vermillion 6* - Nari 6* - Qiyou 6*
    Mira 5* - Mimi 5* - (support Leonard 4* for cost) - Enthia 6*
    GK Jin 6*

Bench:
    Rudiel 6
    Kirin base
    Meiran (option to scout now)
    Linmay 5

Erica base
    Lynia base
    Uriel 6
    Virgil base
    Skorn base

Jheet base
    Ronald base
    Lynbell base
    Fontus <--- LULZ

Soo...
    1. Is it worth it to scout Princess to upgrade someone else?

2. Should I consider using Virgil to replace Mira or someone else in back?

3. How can I arrange PvP to prevent bad passes? Nari passes to Verm and then he passes off almost everytime once he's lost some HP. His skills and her passes are totally wasted and opponents rip my mid apart. Same in back, my opponent heals like every time and my defenders are trying to penetrate when they should be passing to build spirit and HP. Leonard also gets kicked whenever I get enough cost because his forward pass is a total waste. I've put every unit on the middle in every spot to no effect... Any PvP recommendations would be appreciated.

4. Any other recos? wtb lots of evo cats...

As an aside, please ignore cost when making recommendations. I'll be getting an Eve after event so cost should not be a problem after that... ^_^

2. Greylin

Greylin

IGN/ID:
    Greylin
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    It also occurs to me... Nari is not superbed at all. Should I switch in max superb White Tiger over her until I get Nari finished?

3. Greylin

Greylin

IGN/ID:
    Greylin
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    Bump?

4. Siegraum

Siegraum (丶ಠ_ಠ)丶┬─┬ノʕ•ᴥ•ノʔ

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Noone is replying.. so, i will try ti helo. A little .
    So, i suggest your mid nari-virgil-qiyou. Virgil forbidden power helps to easier penetrating. I guess.
    Your backline, i suggest linmay replace mimi for pvp,
    And erica or rinald as support,
    Thats it.

5. Maruuji

Maruuji Plop

IGN/ID:
    Paynis
    1. She's not worth scouting but it'll be nice to get her from a draw
    2. For mono ww mira works better. However avnore is getting a 7* soon so you might want to keep an eye out on that
    3. Are you talking about nari's active pass? Don't level it at mid, like you said it's a waste if the attacker doesn't penetrate because of low hp after receiving the pass. You could swap nari out for linmay and see how that works for you. Your mid looks very weak, do scout khirel when his week is up to replace vbird. Maybe put rudiel in enthia's place and move her up mid to strengthen it up for now
    4. Get jin to 7* and get khirel

6. pjungwp

pjungwp Silver

IGN/ID:
    CrazyPing
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Is qiyou fully superbed? If not she's not that good. V bird is probably on the bottom of attackers also...

1. Don't waste GP on princess, she can be of use if you get her in draw..

2. Mira way better than virgil in the sense that she gives one of the best defensive buff in addition to heal. Avnore might be good but he's better placed mid in my opinion.

3. If your mid is leader assist attacker, ball almost always go to attacker. A defender would try to penetrate sometime... so honestly unless you got an OP defender like Anael, I don't recommend putting defender mid. You could try Enthia/Nari/Mira(virgil) and see how it goes in PvP. Maybe Linmay can step into backline to make up for losing enthias penetrating power. Also jheet is a very good backline attacker and combo well with mimi. (Rush self replenish action bar and HP when Jheet penetrate, Mimi replenish action bar and HP when she passes)

4. Don't laugh at fontus, fully superbed he's very bad ass and can easily replace your enthia and Vbird if they aren't fully superbed.

7. Greylin

Greylin

IGN/ID:
    Greylin
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    Just scouted Malcolm... Frustrating because he's not what I want at all, but I feel like he's a must-have unit. Thoughts?

8. pjungwp

pjungwp Silver

IGN/ID:
    CrazyPing
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    He isn't musthave. If you are set on going mono WW you can skip him. There are better mid attackers (Duke/Mikael/Khirel) but he's probably the best backline attacker, and pretty useful in countering healers

9. Greylin

Greylin

IGN/ID:
    Greylin
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    Just scouted Hiro now too. Grrrr... I have Beatrice up to 3 sup and +82. I have a Sharr that I'm already slow building for anti-ww when needed. I know I'm going to have to go rainbow eventually, but I feel like managers are more important than another striker. I passed on a Lucid at one point and now I keep beating myself up about it. Scouting has to be one of the coolest features of the game IMO, but tough choices...

Assuming future rainbow is Hiro the best striker right now? Will he be surpassed anytime soon?

10. pjungwp

pjungwp Silver

IGN/ID:
    CrazyPing
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Honestly one of hiros strength is his ace skill, and the fact that many great cards are light (Duke/Beth/Mikael Mariel Anael Kei Silla)

Without those other cards Hiro is just another striker that hits kinda hard and have balanced skills but otherwise nothing special.

With your cards I think you'd actually do well with Beatrice, and later with Sharr if you find Beatrice underpowered.

I would have skipped hiro if I were you :(

You are right managers like Lucy and Gerold would have been hundred time better than getting Hiro