1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Getting prepared for Aslan

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Kaiden, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Kaiden

Kaiden

Hey!
    Like said in the title I'm getting prepared for the Aslan battle (I need this player, I'm also making a mono WW team) and I would like to know your thoughts about my current team, which is :

Sillia - Elaine - Sharr
    Saramir - Beth - Elise
    Sammy(ACE) - Nerua - Meiran
    Lucian

I'm done focusing on Sharr, now it's the Lucian's turn. Should I change something in my team?

2. Kaiden

Kaiden

Btw, I wanted some advices for making a mono WW team. I only got Kirin, Meiran, Qiyou, Enthia, Neraizel, Saramir and Black Tortoise. What should I do if I get Aslan as well (and other players to complete the team)?
    Thanks!

3. Velkan

Velkan

IGN/ID:
    Velkan
    Make sure you have enough ST and crystals for Aslan.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden

But the real question is "IS SHE WORTH IT ?"
    I carefully thought about her and I understood that if I wanted her it's only because she got big boobs, but IS SHE WORTH IT ? Is she efficient in the back line? Won't she run away from William/Sharr's shoots and leave my GK alone ? IS SHE WORTH IT ?

5. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    she is very very good