1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Goal keeper

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Kishido, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Kishido

Kishido

IGN/ID:
    sdskl
    Hello, my team has Kei n Isillia so who should i invest? Thank you

2. Azrael007

Azrael007 Galaxy

Galaxy:
    SIlver
    Tough choice. Isillia is better for Colosseum, Kei is slightly better for Arena. I'd go with whatever you plan to do more.

3. LittleHood

LittleHood

IGN/ID:
    LiHood
    Club:
    TeamSG
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    If you have no intention to use Silla for Ace, I'd suggest to go with Isillia unless she is off-color.

4. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Isillia is better in almost every aspect than Kei imho, so i recommend u might as well work on her.

5. Raigenki

Raigenki

IGN/ID:
    Raigenki
    Club:
    Eternal Legends
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Personal preference, since her EE, I have more issues with isillia than kei, so I would favor her more

6. Azrael007

Azrael007 Galaxy

Galaxy:
    SIlver
    Isillia:
    Damage reduction - 40% innate, 65% when hp above 50%
    Crit resist - 30% innate, 55% when hp above 50%
    Spirit stone slots - can add about 20% extra hp/crit resist with Ermaltion +15

Kei:
    Damage reduction - 60% with active block, up to 45% from attacks, additional 40% when hp falls below 60%
    Crit resist - No innate, lowers crit rate by 25%
    Spirit stones - can add about 20% extra hp/crit resist with Ermaltion +15 and 15% damage reduction/20% crit resist with Protection of Mother Earth +15

It's difficult to compare them as they are two VERY different goalkeepers. Isillia is much better for Colosseum because her tanky heals. At low levels (bronze/silver league), Kei will be better because of his active block. At higher levels (Plat/Diamond) Isillia will be better because of her innate resist, making her slightly better at tanking the first shot without needing spirit for active block.

At upper Diamond league and beyond, though, the three light spirit stone slots on Isillia become a big deal. After Ermaltion her options are garbage, whereas Kei unlocks another massive chunk of damage reduction and crit resist. At that level, the question of "who is better?" is entirely due to circumstance.

If opponent has spirit denial mid/front (someone like Malcolm) to refuse active block, Isillia is better; if active block is available, Kei is better, but only slightly. With the proper backline (something like Nerua/Raklet/Isillia vs. Hiro striker), she can make the first shot do pitiful damage; once her hp falls below 50% though, she folds like tissue paper, making her weaker against Ravian/Jeunese fronts than Kei, who becomes stouter at low hp.

Kei can also do surprising amounts of damage by smacking the enemy, since he gets some nice attack boosts. I use this strategy frequently.

Tough choice. I'd probably pick Isillia if I could do it over again, mostly because I do Colosseum more than Arena, and because I am a weak man for pretty waifus.

DeltaRubee likes this.
  7. LittleHood

LittleHood

IGN/ID:
    LiHood
    Club:
    TeamSG
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    This is actually why I think Isillia better than Kei (unless Silla ace) then it is pretty much comparable. Without block, Kei is pretty much a sitting duck for the first shot.
    Isillia is actually good against Ravian (without Jeunese) since she can recover up to 10% hp (even with the nerf) when her active it up. Though she won't do as much damage to Ravian like Kei would when Ravian tries to steal. A well build Isillia is quite annoying especially with the DR she provides the backline with.
    Still, as a Ravian user, I still prefer to face Isillia over Kei. Backline with DR? No problem as long as they don't have 100% CAR. No need to K.O. just CA :D

If only AI would do this more frequent :( especially when enemy front is going to be faster than whoever Kei passed to.

8. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Isilla has 30% dmg reduc Innate and 47.5 % reduc while above 50% HP
    Isilla has 40% crit ressist and 65 crit ressist if above 50% HP

Assuming Kei took 5/5 Suicide

Dmg Reduc at 100% HP
    Assuming No active block - 15% dmg reduc (Suicide)
    Assuming No active block but Enemy Penetrator attacked Kei - 30% dmg reduc (Suicide)
    Assuming Active Block - 66% dmg reduc (Suicide + AB)
    Assuming Active Block and the enemy mid penetrator also attacked GK - 72% damage Reduc (2 stacks Suicide + AB)

Dmg Reduc at below 50% HP
    Assuming Enemy Mid Penetrator attacked and then enemy Striker shot and Kei survived below 60% HP - 67% dmg reduc (3x Suicde + Desperate)
    Assuming Enemy STriker shot and Kei Survived below 60% HP - 58% Dmg reduc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming Kei took 3/5 Suicide and 5/5 Forestall

Assuming No active block - 9% dmg reduc (Suicide)
    Assuming No active block but Enemy Penetrator attacked Kei - 18% dmg reduc (Suicide)
    Assuming Active Block - 63.6% dmg reduc (Suicide + AB)
    Assuming Active Block and the enemy mid penetrator also attacked GK - 67.2% damage Reduc (2 stacks Suicide + AB)

Dmg Reduc at below 50% HP
    Assuming Enemy Mid Penetrator attacked and then enemy Striker shot and Kei survived below 60% HP - 56.2 % dmg reduc (3x Suicde + Desperate)
    Assuming Enemy STriker shot and Kei Survived below 60% HP - 50.8% Dmg reduc (2x Suicde + Desperate)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crit Resist Comparison Between Kei

Both use Elmation and a crit resist Prism so I wont take that into account

Kei has the Green spirit stone +15 (22%) plus Forestall (25%) and Isilla has 65% crit resist generally (Assuming Kei Takes 5/5 in Forestall and not Suicide)

so Isilla has roughly 18% more crit reduc/resist than Kei

9. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    But Ravian is strong because she hits the whole team. I would Argue that Kei is actually better than Ravian due to Suicide + Desperate. Mainly Because it allows Kei to kill a Ravian putting her out of the fight for a while.
    Isilla only heals 10% if she has her active up, but who seriously puts 5/5 on her active. Plus Isilla would need to act first before Ravian despite Ravian having Inject drug 2.

Realistically as max Sup 6* Ravian User with Fontus/Dribble/Pen stones on her she takes 3 shots to kill Kei. however Ravian tends to die after her second shot due to spawn which does not happen when facing the other GKs.

Now the question is Can Isilla survive 3 shots? Remember that Isilla takes more damage from the later shots due to losing her Holy Shield while Kei takes less damage from Ravian's later shots due to suicide and desperate

10. Jacob

Jacob

Please don't work on Kei, if not, I got to face another irritating team when AI kicks in.

11. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Your Nonstriker (Mostly Attackers) just wants to score a goal for once lyurilsaiyanlsleepylcrylsorry

12. LittleHood

LittleHood

IGN/ID:
    LiHood
    Club:
    TeamSG
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I only faced a well-build Isillia twice at most, and one of them took me more than 3 shots :alone: to KO. But I do agree because Isillia can't KO Ravian, (one did KO mine like how Kei does...) Ravian can cause lots of problem. Isillia depends on her backline but Kei does it by himself seemingly effortlessly.

Curious though, how does Isillia and Kei fair against other strikers.
    My Kei can't deal well with Beatrice, Sharr, Leventor and Blade. Beatrice posted the least problem compared to the other 3 strikers.

13. LittleHood

LittleHood

IGN/ID:
    LiHood
    Club:
    TeamSG
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:

lnotoklsilent1lsilent2lflip

14. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Thing is Kei isnt really a Crit Resist GK he is more a damage resist striker. He does better against chars who dont really on crit (Ravian) or who's lines have too much crit that it doesnt matter (Sharr and Lucid). Isilla as a crit resist GK would do better against Beatrice, Hiro and in theory Leventor and Blade however both Being Thunder mostly kill Isilla in 2 hits like Kei.

Imo as a lategame I feel like rainbow seems to be the best cus u can use a variety of Strong players ( Meta, Beth, Bell, and etc)

Personally I use 2 Gks. Kei to counter Ravian and Sharr and Black Turtle for Hiro Bea Leventor.

15. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Also Recently there were 1 Indirect Buff to Kei
    And one very Indirect Nerf to Isilla

1.) Silent Cold Not stacking means that crit dmg for Thunder Lines (Mostly) means less dmg to Kei from Thunder lines. Isilla would ideally not be affected because she should not really be critted due to her high crit resist
    Penetration power will not apply to enemy's with negative damage reduction value.

2.) Penetration power will not apply to enemy's with negative damage reduction value

These 2 changes work togther. First the negative damage reduc. This is usually Due to Sharr lines due to all their increase damage taken effects. Now Kei usually doesnt Hit Negative due to his Higher DR than Isilla.
    Now Pen Power used to make the GK take less damage due to a weird Interaction with Pen Power and Negative DR. This made Isilla take less dmg than she should when her DR hits Negative. Now that it is fixed. Sharr Lines will be hitting Isilla (and the other GKs whos DR can dip into negative) for more damage)

16. LittleHood

LittleHood

IGN/ID:
    LiHood
    Club:
    TeamSG
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    If only I could afford for 2 GK.
    Well... technically I do have 2 GK mpsu but the 2nd is Zibroi+0 ... Now if only I know how those 50% DR Zibroi are built!, maybe I can use him in pvp as well... as if..

Strangely I don't really have much of an issue with Hiro. Maybe I haven't met a well built Hiro frontline yet.

17. LittleHood

LittleHood

IGN/ID:
    LiHood
    Club:
    TeamSG
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    But Sharr frontline is rarely built with Pen Pwr in mind though. So it shouldn't have of a diff.

18. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Silla Assist's totem which is staple in All Rainbow Sharrs and Ardor/Light Sharrs.

Possibly Esp since Hiro usually has SHoT or Galabris. Both Play on Kei's Weakness

19. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    I have a max Zib that I used to use. Basically It boils down to your Zib Will Die in 2 shots with a Silla Ace.

I think For Late Game PVP you will want BT over both Isilla and Kei because while both may survive better, BT can get the ball to the mid faster due to Reverse Cycle and Good Cycle. And if you want to get to the top 50 you want to finish the game as fast as possible to get the best score

20. LittleHood

LittleHood

IGN/ID:
    LiHood
    Club:
    TeamSG
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    If only I knew BT value earlier. I think it was like only a week after I max out my Kei that the ss community agrees that BT is a better GK overall. OTL*