1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Game Greetings Soccer Spirits fans! Hope you're enjoying the season 2 update! Today...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Soccer Spirits, May 15, 2015.

1. Greetings Soccer Spirits fans! Hope you're enjoying the season 2 update!

Today, we're announcing the Caption contest and the Twitch stream winners! If you don't see your name below, then don't lose heart! We'll have another opportunity for you to win the artbook at the second Twitch stream!

Tune into the stream at Wednesday May 20th (4pm - 5pm PDT) for a chance to win the artbook! There will be no stream on Friday May 22nd. Good luck!

Twitch.tv/com2ususa

***Winners***

--Caption Contest Winners--
    1. "This selfie makes me look ARDORable." - Yemetu
    2. "Every horse that said I couldn't become a cute little girl....
    This will show them!" - Setorus
    3. "They want me to be more serious? My humor is non-NEIGHgotiable!" - Max10n
    4. "They said to stop making that long face or it will stay that way." - user056243fd
    5. "Hay all you neigh-saying haters, I'm way pasture your league heart emoticon #mareagematerial" - ReagerS
    6. "If I'm going to stop Veramod, I'm going to have to put my best hoof forward. People think I'm just horsing around, but I'll be the mane contender in this Galaxy League. But first....I'd better call O-neigh-san." - NaniSore1
    7. "I wonder if Trojan horse works in Soccer?" - Beyondtako
    8. "There's still a couple of hours before he wakes up...The fellas are gonna get a hoot outta this! I hope no one shows da Godfather...#HorsePlayBeforeWork #PlsDONtelltheDon" - Seven7hNight

--Twitch Stream #1 Winners--
    1. Takoyakis
    2. afroninja744
    3. Duricious
    4. kitty345876

--Twitch Stream #2 Winners--

Tune into the stream at Wednesday May 20th from 4pm-5pm PDT for a chance to win!

***How to Claim Your Prize***

1. If you are a winner, you must contact us through the Facebook message system.
    2. Please disclose your full name, email, Hive ID and full address.
    3. Failure to contact us before the end of the month (deadline 5/31) will result in a disqualification.

Thanks and stay tuned for more events and prizes! :)

[​IMG]

Original Link

2. semieviljoe

semieviljoe

IGN/ID:
    babalooey
    Galaxy:
    Bronze 8690
    Colosseum:
    I messaged you guys on Facebook because I'm one of the winners for the book but no response back

3. semieviljoe

semieviljoe

IGN/ID:
    babalooey
    Galaxy:
    Bronze 8690
    Colosseum:
    thank you com2us! i received the art book on Monday.