1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Guides [Guide] Attackers

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Trinityz, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    OUTDATED
    PLEASE WAIT FOR TRINITYZ TO UPDATE THE GUIDE BEFORE READING

ATTACKERS a.k.a Penetrators (That's what she said)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attacker: are players that specialize in penetration (Attacking the enemy while having the ball)
    Attackers are also known to have most tanky passives than other types.Their skill is mostly focused on damage/tank. *Note Attacker 2nd passive seem to have a bug that work on both Steal/Penetrate

Attacker A.I. *This A.I. is only based on my observation, not on official game mechanics*

• Attackers will try to penetrate most of the time even they have lower health % than the opponent. (Except when there's 2 opponent in front, they will only penetrate when their HP is about 70%-100% range)
    • Attackers are less likely to risk a steal if they have a lower health % than the opponent and will pass the ball if they choose not to steal.
    • Attackers won't use their active skill if they know that their attack power is exceed by the enemy's health, unless the enemy has full health.(Not sure yet) (They seem to use their active a lot when they face 2 enemies)
    STATS
    - Only stat that most attackers specialize in are Power/Vitality. Some go with Power/Speed
    - Dribble: If attackers don't have Dribble they aren't worth to live anymore, it help them penetrate.
    - HP: Attackers are the one that you want the ball to be with at the end of your turn at the beginning of the game, so HP is important to prevent the steal.
    - Critical: Everyone loves critical because...you know why.
    - Reflex : They need high reflex to prevent a surprise counter attack from Defenders while attacking or holding the ball. Which most attacker have pretty low reflex, if they're able to cover this weak point, they'll be very scary.
    - Speed : Due to the stupid AI if the enemy gets the ball first, high speed will make your attacker try to steal.

5★ Attacker analysis

ARDOR

[​IMG]
    Yuri (A+)
    Nickname: Totem Queen
    - All about le totem. All Yuri's passives is only a totem skills, which what make her who she's. Her totem is very strong that she's able to be on any line, though she doesn't have any skill that help herself penetrate much, which doesn't fit the attacker AI. But when she's full superb, her performance will be very great.
    - Pincer Attack give ton of attack...which make people sometime even use her in Forward
    - Stage of Friendship is very strong totem anywhere, the extra pass/health can highly benefit Goalie or Assist.
    - Tie, give more pass and counterattack resistance. The extra pass does help a lot, and the counterattack resist help prevent herself from getting counterattack easily.
    - Her flaw is she doesn't have any skill that help her performance, that it make other attacker in her line perform way better than her. But she's still very great when she got all the superb.
    My skill build opinion: Friendship > Pincer Attack > Tie

[​IMG]
    Shu (A++)
    Nickname: Shoe
    - Got revamped to be an utility attacker, Shu is able to recover action bar/spirit/hp while deal some decent damage. And have potential to do infinite action bar.
    - His Expand Strategy is like opposite of Hildegard's Blue Devil, but it's better since it give more potential to provide better loop with assist from his team, and save more time than Hildegard. (But Hildegard is a better stealer when enemy team has the ball)
    - His Fantasy star help his attack pretty well when penetrate, but don't put him against 2 enemy...since it will ruin his AI.
    - His Superiority can boost a lot of spirit when he's penetrating, and the health recovery will ensure that he won't suicide when he penetrate. Though the health recovery from Expand Strategy isn't good for chain attacking AI when compare to bloodsucking.
    - His flaw is probably reflex problem like what most attacker has, his steal power is
    My skill build opinion: Expand Strategy > Fantasy Star > Active

[​IMG]
    Lucius (B+)
    Nickname: Super Saiyan(6*)
    - A Attacker who...doesn't has any skill that support his attack damage (Except double attack from super play)
    - Lucius has too many decrease inflicted damage skill which isn't necessary at all, and that is his biggest flaw.
    - Super Play, yet a very great skill, double attack is always awesome. but it would've been better if he get Violent Attack instead of Super Play.
    - Perfection, ability to decrease enemy spirit is nice, but Malcolm's skill is x2 better than him. That's why Lucius is pretty non-existent in this game.
    - Control a skill that decrease damage when penetrate..... -_- attacker has too much decrease inflicted damage already, and this skill is pretty unnecessary. It sound like a great skill to break through striker though, but he doesn't has any damage to breakthrough striker.
    - He's kinda like weak version of Malcolm, and that mean he got Malcolm's flaw too and even worse with lower stats.
    Fun Fact: Lucius is 'almost' able to do triple attack with his active and super play and Kevin
    My skill build opinion: Super Play > Perfection > Active > Control

[​IMG]
    Sage (B++)
    Nickname: S.A.G.E (So Absolutely Gay Ewww)
    - Sage is a decent team totem for mono Ardor, with ability to do some decent utility but kinda low damage.
    - Dribble technique can make him very tanky when he hold the ball, that make him usually stay on CM position. Great tank? not really, his low reflex make him not viable there
    My skill build opinion: Dribble Technique > Offensive Soccer(If you run mono Ardor) > Genius > Active

WHIRLWIND
    [​IMG]
    Khirel (A++)
    - A Whirldwind Legend player. His active skill and his line buff is his signature.
    - Khirel is kind of a boring character, but he's very effective. Because you'll probably kill everyone with his active, making the line open free easily.
    - I don't get why they change Shadow Shooter to Perfect Chance in 7*, because no one is going to use it anyway.
    - I'm not a fan of the Attacker's Active , but Khirel can't survive without it lol ;_;.
    My skill build opinion: Active > Fatal Blow > Cry of Glory. or Active > Cry of Glory > Fatal Blow.

[​IMG]
    Enthia (A+)
    - She can, literally, be on any position in midfield or defense line, but I prefer her to be on the left/right to maximize her Solo skill damage.
    - Always penetrate back after a successful penetration with Enthia, unless she has her health lower than 100.
    - Silent initiate(Active) has a wrong description, it supposed to be "Increases damage" not "Decreases Attack Power".
    - Start with her Active, then penetrate all the way forward!.

My skill build opinion: Fantasy Star > Enraged > Active

[​IMG]
    Vermilion Bird
    - He has a very well balanced skill+ stats+ can heal him self!.A well balanced attacker.
    - He's a very fast Attacker like Skorn
    - He's one of the most (or the most) flexible Attacker in the game.
    My skill build opinion: Evidence of Bravery > Charge > Rush

LIGHT
    [​IMG]
    Duke (S)
    - Light Legendary attacker, He is the best attacker in the game in terms of damage.Nothing more to say because his skill says it all!.
    - He's dealing pain! He's tanky! but he's kind of slow compared to Khirel.
    - His active is strong when used on CM, but kind of meh when used on LWM,RWB. So not recommended
    My skill build opinion: Infinite Area > Forgotten Power > Loki's trick

[​IMG]
    Mikael (A+)
    - He has one of the best totem skills in the game + He isn't bad for attacking.
    - He also has a low cost too ._. (But that doesn't mean he's a cheap player xD)
    - His totem skill has everything in one skill, unlike Yuri. Making him both totem and Attacker.
    My skill build opinion: Army's Mark > Heavenly Power > Genius

[​IMG]
    Cassiel (A-)
    - He also has a good line buff, with an active similar to Khirel, but not as good as Khirel.
    - All his skills aren't trash at all.
    My skill build opinion: Active > Crest of Bravery > Charge = a bit flexible/Soccer of Power = pure offensive.
    (Cassiel+Mikael+Duke Line buff combo is ridiculously strong, I met it once :mad: )

[​IMG]
    Hercules
    -He has a balanced skill between attack and decreasing inflicted damage which is what all the attackers need.
    - He has very, very low, and the worst, Power stats for an Attacker. Which is his biggest flaw.
    My skill build onion: Odin's Power > Charge > Control

[​IMG]
    Skorn. 4.7/5 (Skorn? Skom? Skorn? Skom? ...Whatever! >_>)
    - He has a good ace skill for light deck...but then Hiro comes in so....his Ace is better than Hiro for 5% if you really want a pure Light team.
    - He specializes in critical rate and speed, which makse offensive game really easy in League . . .but his ++ position is bad = ="
    - He can do critical 100% of time he penetrates.
    - He can tank while holding the ball like Sage, when used with Mikael+Duke he already has enough crit to use Furious, 100% of the time.
    My skill build opinion: Thor's thunder > (If you already have a lot of Crit totem:Furious) > Fatal Blow > Furious
    (not to mention that he looks worse when you evolve him)

DARK
    [​IMG]
    Dale. 5/5
    - He's a great addition to any team, especially when he's on the same line as Lilith.Both of them can shutdown their midfielder and turn them into complete trash.
    - *His Deep Darkness can only stack once*
    - Same as Skorn, he can tank the ball like Sage with 100% crit. But Dale lacks of critical rate which makes him in need of a lot of crit totems to do the same like Skorn.(Though he has high crit-damage)
    - Dale+Lilith+ZUXX Robin combos are very effective, in turning enemies to trash :rolleyes:
    My skill build opinion: Deep Darkness > Whirlpool of Blood >Genius

[​IMG]
    Malcolm 6/5 (I want to give him 7/5 but his voice is annoying as hell ._. )
    - Any enemy that stands in front of him will become useless forever (Well, not literally forever)
    - He can prevent the enemy team from using all the skills when paired with Valkia.
    - Cruelty+Super Play also stacks his attack very fast, making him a good stealer as well.
    - Speed buff/debuff is highly recommended.
    Puting him in front of the enemy's strongest midfielder is also a great idea!.
    My skill build opinion: Super Play > Cruelty or Collapse Camp > Cruelty or Collapse Camp. Depending on your play style

[​IMG]
    Gerrad 4/5 --- 4.9/5 After Frenzy is activated
    - He is not bad at all ,but the illustration of Peacemakers sucks...look how bad the use of the line is -_-".
    - Has nice totem skill to use with Dale.
    - He needs to get below 80% first in order for him to start being aggressive, which isn't good for a fast game.
    My skill build opinion: Cruelty > Frenzy > Inducing Violent
    ----------------------------------^____can_swap_______^---------.

[​IMG]
    Orses (not exist...)

[​IMG]
    Jheet 4.2/5
    - He has a very high recovery power+can heal himself, he has high crit damage but lacks of critical rate.
    - So he needs a crit-rate totem in order for him to be good.
    - Everytime you play on other lines, when you come back its like magic because his health will be full again lol.
    - He is one of the most flexible attackers in the game.
    My skill build opinion: With all might > Rush > Cell Mutation

(If you lack of critical totem) With all might > Active > Rush

EDIT3: changed Dale/Butcher/Skorn description due to big misunderstanding >_<

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    hendri, DeltaRubee, Bill and 6 others like this.
  2. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    THUNDER
    [​IMG]
    Z088 Beta 4.5/5
    - She has a very high crit-rate + her active has high critical damage making her penetrate very easily.
    - She has very low Vitality stat making her become an easy target for penetration.
    - She has high Speed to cover her low Vitality.
    - Her ace skill is very good for speed time-attack in low-level Colosseum.
    - I might call her glass cannon but...shes relying too much on her active ;_;
    My skill build opinion: Fatal Blow > Active > Control

[​IMG]
    MX54 Butcher 4.2/5 (might change after penetration power nerf)
    - He also has a high recovery skill similar to Jheet.

- His ace is also good for Thunder deck (But now Guinevere has a very strong ACE for thunder deck)
    - He also has very high penetration power for an Attacker, besides Duke and Ray(4*)

My skill build opinion: Cracker > Charge > Steel heart

[​IMG]
    Lynia 4.5/5
    - After they buffed her, she's now stronger and more easier to use.
    - She need a critical totem to proc limited break easier
    - Her Thunder Penetration can't be compared to Enthia's Solo, even when it increases her pass she might end up passing it to Assists instead.
    - She is also viable for LB/RB , RM/LM.
    - Even though Limit Break is conditional skill, but it's very good for high speed player like Lynia & Blade. It also last very long.
    My skill build opinion: Perfect Balance > Limited Break > Thunder penetration

[​IMG]
    Hildegard. 5/5
    - Being a character that has her name mentioned the most in other players description.
    - She has high critical damage and critical rate as well making her a very good independent Attacker
    - A perfect Attacker that specializes in penetration (but she has no defensive skill at all)
    My skill build opinion: Extreme > Remove Safety Device > Active

Attacker Positioning

CM(Center) - You probably want an Attacker that has high HP/Reflex/Decrease inflicted damage stat because at the beginning of the game if you get the ball first you don't want the enemy to steal. Sage,Skorn and Dale are highly recommended for this position.

LM/RM - A pure attacker or character that can penetrate an enemy is recommended to be on these positions.

LB/RB - Since long/forward pass has a cooldown, a back row attacker will help you get through the line easily. Also since you don't want the ball to get stolen by the enemy's forward, a back-Attacker with high reflex will help you with this, Kei works too. Lynia, Enthia and Malcolm are highly recommended for this positions.

LF/RF/ST - Isn't recommended because if the enemy on back has high reflex then you'll easily get counter-attack and risk doing a small amount of damage. You only want a totem attacker to be on this position. Yuri is viable for this.

CB - I don't recommended this position because when people play 4 Forward or 4 Mid, it makes your Attacker more useless, better left this position for Leader/Defender/Passer. but if they are using 5 Back team, then this position is fine and you're safe from the Striker.
    *Caution, this position might result a Dumb Goalie in League*

Finally it ENDS!!!! why Attackers are so long -__-

SUPERB EDIT: Revamped whole guide
    *Thanks Wikia & Blogspot for some picture*

P.S. If there's anything wrong or something you want me to add I'll do it!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    hendri, DeltaRubee, Bill and 5 others like this.
  3. Yao

Yao

IGN/ID:
    Kotohime
    Galaxy:
    Forever Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Yuri and Lynia ftw :v

4. Expectial

Expectial Beth's Husband

IGN/ID:
    Expectial
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Couldn't agree more on the one Dale's penetration makes enemy midfielder turn trash part!

5. amon53

amon53

IGN/ID:
    astaroth
    Tq god I have a dale... Tq galaxy

6. Yao

Yao

IGN/ID:
    Kotohime
    Galaxy:
    Forever Bronze
    Colosseum:
    If I can give a minus point, I'll give -100/5 for Sage's art

BladedSin likes this.
  7. Expectial

Expectial Beth's Husband

IGN/ID:
    Expectial
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    No please, he is an absolutely must have for mono ardor team :(

8. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    At least change his haircut . . . .

9. amon53

amon53

IGN/ID:
    astaroth
    And clothes

10. Hiroki

Hiroki Fairy Fencing Guardian

IGN/ID:
    iHiroki
    Galaxy:
    Previously: Diamond (2184+) Now: Bronze (1270+)
    Colosseum:
    34~
    Meh. I don't rate Butcher as high. Have one, but I benched him instantly. Sure he can penetrate with little to no damage and has some OP recovery, but he loses the ball far too often for me to consider using him at all ._.

11. EricSoh

EricSoh

IGN/ID:
    EricSoh
    Galaxy:
    Bronze Forevaaa
    i have cassiel and mikael eue now i need duke...eOe
    P.S thx for your hardwork Trinityz m(_ _)m

12. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Hmm maybe his crack "penetration power" mean attack power ._. I'll check it out with in a sec

13. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Hmmm, it really suck -___- but I wonder why it work amazingly on shooter

14. Galatea

Galatea The Lurking/Chill RainbowWhale Galatine Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Galatea
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 Beaten)
    Great description, organized and very detailed. You get a like sir. Thanks for putting in the effort to post this!

15. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    *cough* I'm not a "sir" o_O, thanks if you appreciated it XD I appreciate that.
    I'll make Shooter/Defender/Leader/Assistor/and 5 Elements mono guides too, I'll make 1 each weekends though :p.

16. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    VizeLX
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    I'm patiently waiting for your tier/guide list for all other positions :D

*secretly hoping you just rank all my players super high to feel better about myself*

17. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Nah, rank is just based on my onion) =P.

18. Galatea

Galatea The Lurking/Chill RainbowWhale Galatine Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Galatea
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 Beaten)
    As long as it isn't tomatoes.

19. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Tomatoes just nope nope nope. Instant puke ball :O.

20. Roukee

Roukee

IGN/ID:
    Roukee
    Club:
    LegaxyWorldClub
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    colo 48
    i still don't have any of them ;_;