1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Guides [Guide] Goalie

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Trinityz, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    OUTDATED
    PLEASE WAIT FOR TRINITYZ TO UPDATE THE GUIDE BEFORE READING

GOALIE/Goal Keeper
    [​IMG] (Since there's no official goalie icon...so I just made it up for what ever reason lol)
    Goalie: In this game where you just need 1 point to win, goalie is one of the most important player in this game. There's no "Goalie" type in this game, but there's a player who get GK as bonus position, so they're considered as Goalie. Their purpose is to stay alive until the game is end, if you or your opponent's goalie is dead / or the time is up the game will end. A Character that had bonus position on GK will have either Block/Shield/Forward Pass/Power-Up as Active skill.

GK position? what make it so special than other?
    - If player had a bonus on GK position, they'll get massive boost in Health/Defense and little bit of steal
    - Player on GK position will change their AI to become very defensive, and refuse to attack most of the time.
    - If they get shot in this position, they will immediately get the ball & full action bar. Most of time they will get their turn first even striker get full action bar after shoot so they can immediately attack back or pass the ball. Except when they proc "Spawn/Super Play/Merciless/Violent Attack" after shoot ,the player will be able to steal/block goalie again if they proc 1 of those skill...........(Already tested)
    - If all player in position get full action bar (e.g. after healing skill ) The ball will prioritize GK first.(It will jump of others player...>.>)

Goalie A.I. (On GK position) *This A.I. list is only based on my observation, not an official game's mechanic*

• When goalie get the ball usually most of the time, they'll just pass the ball away even when enemy in front in very low.(Passing, LIKE A BOSSS!!)
    • The likeliness that Goalie will use their Active, will increase with level of Active skill
    • Goalie with Block active will use their active when striker use their active shoot, with a fixed chance depend on skill level.
    • Goalie with Shield/Forward-Pass/Power-Up Active will use their active with a fixed chance, it can only be used when they get their turn unlike Block skill.
      • Winter Update AI(For every role except Assist)(Included Goalie): They now attack 2 players in front of them if they get pass(both normal/active pass). (Seem to only applied in Mid/Defense not in Forward) ...of course this depending on their current hp too.
      • When Leader get active pass in Forward, they'll sometime shoot.
    Goalie Active skill
    • Block: Block is a skill that can activated during the moment that striker use their active, they will give you about 1.5 second to click on Goalie to activate it. It will either give very high boost of "reduce incoming damage/Critical resistance" to prevent that incoming hit...but you have to use it wise since it has 20 minute cooldown. (Block has 20 minute cooldown time ) (Block can only be used if the player is on GK position)
    How to use block - when enemy's striker use active shoot skill, there will be light blue circle with shield sign on your Goalie. If you click on it before the striker move (the animation that the card will turn about 45% degree to act like they're going to shoot) it will trigger the block. If the block is activated, the circle will shine like sun spinning counter-clockwise
    • Shield: Shield is a buff skill that last for a very long duration(20 min), but will immediately disappear if the users get attacked by certain amount of time(Depend on skill). It can't activate during the striker active skill like Block, like every other skill Shield can be only used in their turn. (15 minute cooldown time)
    • Forward Pass: Like Forward Pass from those Assist, it pass the ball to the next line....>.>. The difference between Assist & Goalie Forward Pass is that Goalie doesn't give any extra amount of pass, and Goalie forward pass had 5 minute more cooldown (20 minute cooldown time )
    • Power-Up: Like Lilith/Guinevere skill, it's a self-buff skill. The skill will enhance their stats, mostly defensive stats. The difference between Shield/Power-Up is that Power-Up skill can last for short amount of time(10-15 minute) but it can't be removed by getting hit by certain amount of time like shield. (15 minute cooldown time)
    STATs
    - Goalie stats is mostly defensive, because their main purpose is to stay alive until the game is end. If they're dead you're done
    STATS Focus

1. HP: Goalie main jobs is staying alive, more hp = less risk of dying.
    2. Decrease Inflicted Damage: This stats is only achievable via stones/passive/totem/Ace-skill .It's also very important stats for Goalie, it can turn deadly damage into a soft cotton. You can see how strong this stats is with Kei.But this stats can be countered by penetration power.
    3. Defense: This stats help reduce incoming damage..but not effective than above one
    4. Critical Resistance: This stats is only achievable via stones/passive/Ace-skill. Since critical can increase a lot of damage, if you are able to avoid them, it mean you can avoid a lot of damage.
    5. Recovery Power: This stats is only achievable via stones/passive/totem/Ace-skill. It's a stats that help recover Hp overtime when the in game time is running(the clock on bottom-right). It's a stats that we don't usually notice it much and many goalie doesn't had this stats as passive. Usually they get this stats from stone and totem.
    6. Pass: ??? This stats is also very important for Goalie that many people doesn't know, since when Goalie get shot at they'll get their turn immediately so they can give this extra damage for their mates. This explain why Erica/Kiki give a lot of pass stats in their passive/totem.
    7. Reflex: If you had a line-up that might keep passing the ball, and the ball end up being on Goalie. This stats will help them protect themselves from getting steal by Forward-Defender or Lucid. Full Superb Goalie had high reflex anyway so don't worry.
    3/4/5★ Goalie analysis/rating
    *Note that the rating/skill build is based on my personal opinion, don't rely on it too much*
    *Note 2: the % on skill is based on MAX Evolved stage for each character*
    *Note 3: Skill name is base on max evolved version...mean it will base on 7* skill name if they have one*

ARDOR
    [​IMG]
    Xiao Long (C)
    Active: (Shield) Critical Resistance (Max 60% 2 times, 20 minute)

Nickname: Bruce Lee
    - He had passive that help HP/Reduce incoming damage which is ok.
    - But other passive "Endurance" only increase little recovery power...which is kinda useless for a 3* Goalie that open for 1HKO like him.
    - As a 3* Goalie , Shield is a very bad skill in PvP for him to had because he will get 1HKO before even get to use this skill anyway.
    - Still Shield can be useful than Blockin in earlier stage of PvE where CPU doesn't like to use their low level active.
    - His Vitality is also low, it make him very bad ; A ;
    My skill build opinion: Barricade > Strength > Active

[​IMG]
    Fuse Ro (B+)
    Active: (Power-Up) Increase Hp/Pass ( Max 20%/30% 10 minute)

Nickname: Fuse Ro Dah!
    - Like Mute, he had Fearless & Active Defense which is very good for preventing 1HKO
    - The thing is his active is a bit meh...pass..is kind of unnecessary, but it's still worth to get xD.
    - Choosing between his Active and Strength....I still pick active anyway because it can heal him also. Which sync well with Active defense.
    - His skill isn't good enough to be Defender, every skill is self defensive.
    My skill build opinion: Active Defense > Fearless > Active

[​IMG]
    Erica (A-)
    Active: (Power-UP) +Pass/Reduce damage (Max 30%/20% 10 min)

Nickname: Bling Bling Blue hair
    - When first she was released, people are hype with Goalie ability that can heal themselves...but after the time pass..Zibroi and Lucian can do that too. So the hype about healing blue hair goalie goes to the empty space.
    - She has a essential HP totem for Mono Ardor team.
    - Her main position isn't GK though...but she has bonus there.
    - Although Mono Ardor will use Lucian instead, and Erica can still be good as Defender.
    - If Erica manage to use Active before getting shot, she's still able to compete with other Goalie.
    - Still...Kevin in back with Silla Ace and Erica Goalie/Lucian Defender is still an amazing combo to see.
    - She had ton of Pass effect skill which might give suppa high pass when combo with Yuri+Kiki.
    - Talking about Goalie, they can also be Defender...though Erica doesn't have any offense skill.Erica is still a very tough tank and wall, I met her once on wing mid...and she's too tough to break T_T and she can just keep reflex back damage until she get the ball instead. (Recommended to be on RM/LM if use as defender)
    - Titanium player like Erica/Rasiel(Tanky player) rely on their steal stats and HP, just let enemy kill themselves by trying to penetrate you and reflex back damage with steal stats.
    My skill build opinion
    Goalie(Also for normal Defender): Mind set > Protection of Heat > Active
    Goalie(Mono-Ardor..If you doesn't have Lucian): Protection of fire > Mind set > Protection of Heat
    Defender(Mono Ardor) Protection of Fire > Protection of Heat > Protection of Mindset

[​IMG]
    Lucian (A+)
    Active: (Block) Reducing incoming damage (Max 50%)

Nickname: Full Metal Alchemist
    - Lucian skill set cover almost everything, critical resistance/HP/Block/Heal.
    - The only thing he lack is "Decrease Inflicted Damage" , he need some totem/Ace skill to cover that point.
    - Charge bullet is upgraded version of Provoke skill, but...due to need of other skill most people (included me) won't put point into this skill anyway.
    - He has good Ace skill for Wind/Ardor Hybrid team..
    - His Critical resistance is very high, which is very good for Goalie.
    - Having an access to Ardor/Wind stone slot, he can get 2 rune that increase critical resistance even more
    - Putting Lucian as defender in front of striker also work, if you don't want him to be your Goalie. He can heal and generate the spirits at same time if you do that.
    My skill build opinion:
    Goalie build: Leap of Alchemist > Active > Savior
    (or LoA > Savior > Active , if you don't want active first)
    Defender: Savior > Charge Bullet > Leap of Alchemist (Last 2 can swap)

WHIRLWIND
    [​IMG]
    Leonard (B+)
    Active: (Forward Pass) +Spirits (Max 20%)

Nickname: Light Elf
    - Leonard is 3rd Season Rival during Nov-Dec 2014
    - He also had Fearless like Fuse Ro , high critical resistance is never useless @_@.
    - Forward Pass on Goalie? when he get shot at he can just pass it forward immediately..YEAH!!!
    - Skilled(Skrillex) is a good skill that make him also viable to be defender.
    - Evidence of Guardian only work when he "attack" not "attacked" it's wrong description, this skill isn't good for him as Goalie, but if Defender then yes
    - Skilled might not reduce much as Fuse Ro, but it doesn't required to be at 100% health.
    My skill build opinion:
    Goalie: Fearless > Skilled > Active (Active is needed to max for smart AI)
    Defender: Skilled > Evidence of Guardian > Active (Because we want smart AI ; A ; )

[​IMG]
    Jin (A+)
    Active: (Shield) Increase spirits when attacked (Max 50% , 3 times 20 min)

Nickname: Pedo-legend (*cough* Kiki *cough*)
    - First of all, he's the same guys as that little cheerful old-man , so don't throw that oldy away...
    - He's 1 and the only Legendary Goalie in this game, though...he come with the worst active.(But still has good passives!)
    - He has highest Vitality stats cap, which mean he can have highest base HP in this game.
    - Jin's signature is his high critical resistance and HP, with fair amount of decrease inflicted damage.
    - Together with Overwhelming and Serenity, he can have about 40% critical resistance (Not literally) Overwhelming decrease enemy's critical by 20% , while Serenity increase his critical resistance by 20%...so I count it as 40% >.>
    - Cry of Wilderness help his mate survive very well, it make them able to not get steal easily. It's one of the very nice totem to had for Goalie itself
    - His active...*bleh* don't put point in it, other skill is way more important. Also I heard that it only work when he got penetrate/steal not shoot.
    - Jin 5*-6* form had very bad skill set, which is kind of "meh" unnecessary act by devs.
    - Not Fun Fact 1: His active only consumed 0.5 spirits ....but maxed Active can only give him max 1.5 spirits so it mean...he only got 1 spirits in total by using that skill.
    - Not Fun Fact 2: ..Serenity had the same name as Serenity skill from Eden/Uria/Igrit from Thunder..but it has different effect.
    - Jin as defender? he doesn't have any offensive skill , and his reflex is not that high so he's not worth it using as Defender. Unless you want his totem skill on defense line(Which most people want +_+ )
    My opinion on skill build: Serenity > Cry of Wilderness > Overwhelming (Last 2 can swap)

THUNDER
    [​IMG]
    Mute (B-)
    Active: (Block) +Critical Resistance (Max 70%)

Nickname: [​IMG]
    - Mute after Goalie revamp patch, she get skyrocket boost to critical resistance from her active.
    - Active Defense is her both strength and flaw, if Attacker AI penetrate her before striker shoot...she rarely survive.
    - Together with her Active skill+ Fearless, she can get total 110% critical resistance which should guaranteed none critical hit (Unless those striker got like 1500+ critical or something)
    - Fearless+Active+Active Defense it make her very strong to prevent 1HKO shot, I would say that she's 2nd best 3* Goalie to prevent 1HKO.
    - Her vitality stats seem a bit low when compared to Black Mash /Bartel/Ogre , but her skill set is just very good that make her able to compete with them.
    - With upcoming Special Training update, she might even be the best 3* Goalkeeper due to her skill set.
    - Fun Fact: Mute can help you save the battery while playing this game, "I have enough battery." - Mute 2014.
    (I mean literally mute your device >.>)
    - She did nothing as defender....so no mute as defender ;A;
    My skill build opinion: Active Defense > Fearless > Active (Since 3* is easy to max , so the order doesn't matter much)

[​IMG]
    Black Mash (B)
    Active: (Block) Reduce Incoming Damage (Max 50%)

Nickname: Black Mash Potatoes
    - Although he look the most mediocre, but he got the best active among all 3* GK
    - His passive is good for preventing 1HKO...also his vitality stats is high.
    - Although, I like Mute passive and active more >_> but Mute stats is not that good.
    - And again, 3* Goalie isn't great to be Defender..due to all skill is defensive.
    - His passive is very straight, and his active is also very straight...srsly don't know what to say more ;w;.
    My skill build opinion Active > Barricade > Strength (or Skilled Defense..I don't know how Defense work though)

[​IMG]
    ZUXX Robin (B)
    Active: (Shield) +recover Hp when attacked (Max 20% 3 times , 20 min )

Nickname: FUXX Robin/ High-Tech Lawn Mower
    - He might be bad for now, but there's a Rumor that he sure will get better .....So don't throw him away.
    - Well....she he doesn't even have a solid skill to prevent 1HKO.
    - Penetrating Fear sound like a good skill, but still can't even compared to Lilith's Dazzlement.But they all can combo together with Lilith/Dale/Robin though
    - Provoke, isn't that good skill for GK, like Lucian's charging bullet it's more like skill for Defender.
    - Though,he can be put on Defender line for totem and some extra tank.
    - Put him as Goalie, then you'll get dem 1HKO. I would even say that he might even open to 1HKO than Mute/Black-Mash except for 5* stats.
    - *He deserved top 1 spot for character with creepiest voice along with Anastella and Metatron.
    My skill build opinion
    Goalie(If you really...want to) Penetrating Fear > Adaptability > Active
    Defender :
    Penetrating Fear > Adaptability > Provoke

[​IMG]
    Z101 Raklet (A)
    Active: (Power-Up) +Max Hp/Critical resist (Max 20%/20% 15min)

Nickname: Rayate, the combat maid. (guess the reference >_>)
    - Don't underestimate this maid, herself alone had 3 skill that can increase her max HP by total 85% !
    - Although she can boost her hp a lot, but she can still be rape by 1HKO Assist+Striker combo.
    - To prevent 1HKO, it's recommended to put speed/slow totem in her line to let her use Active before getting shot.
    - Her Active is 15 minute, which is loopable.
    - She had ton of HP, but at the same time she lack of reduce damage passive/...Silla: "I heard your call"
    - With counterattack-strategy, it can be combo Anael/Yuri/Raklet to create 60% counter-attack resistance
    *but ...we can just do reflex combo and yield better result...above combo can still good to prevent Lilith steal though*
    - Her weakness is she's open wide for 1HKO combo.
    My skill build opinion:
    Goalie: Safe Construction > Learning AI(but still stupid) > Active
    Defender: Counterattack Strategy > Learning AI > Safe Construction.

LIGHT
    [​IMG]
    Bartel (B-)
    Active: (Block) +Critical resistance (Max 70%)

Nickname: Bara-tel
    - Average, normal, mediocre....3 word can described all about him
    - Critical resistance active is great
    - He has good amount of Vit, HP and decrease inflicted damage....so I would say he's kind of Average
    - Straight skill, doesn't have anything interesting...too NORMAL
    - Though his 3* form seem like he's nice man...but he turn into scary devil eye shiz at 4*.
    My skill build opinion: Active > Barricade > Strength

[​IMG]
    Honesia (B-)
    Active: (Power-UP) +Pass/Reduce damage (Max 30%/20% 10 min)

Nickname: *If this is god's will*...heart bewbs >_>
    - She's only available from raid match during Rasiels invasion event.
    - She's pretty wide open for 1HKO, which is bad for PvP.
    - Like other of Rasiel's minion, she has similar totem skill to rasiel.
    - She can heal herself with pass....self co-existence? which is decent for 4* Goalie.
    - She has high Hp pool, and skill that increase max hp cap by a lot also.
    - She has a little bit of critical resistance...not going to give obvious result.
    - Not worth using as defender due to lack of offense stats/skill.
    - She can't go 5* even though she's 4* based...but she can go up there after Winter Update
    My skill build opinion: Protection of Instinct > *Rasiel's Blessing > Book of Instinct
    (*Take Rasiel's Blessing out if you have another Rasiel minion in line and put in Active instead)

[​IMG]
    Kei (A+)
    Active: (Block) Reduce incoming damage (Max 60%)

Nickname: Key...Duh! / Titanium
    - Kei are widely known for his ability to stack A LOT of *decrease inflicted damage*.
    - With Suicide and Desperate , he can be very tanky to every incoming attack. It made him often get to be considered as best Colosseum tank.
    - Kei's passive aren't good for preventing 1HKO but after he got his Active...he is safe now.
    - Forestall is also good as well, but its personally don't catch my sight.
    - He known to has lowest vitality among all 7* Goalie.
    - Though...he live well in colosseum because of bug...but if they remove it...he sure need more buff...so don't remove it or else buff him..>_>
    - Lilith+Kei combo is really good to maintain his health in colosseum.
    - Kei can also use Double Light critical rune to heal himself with each critical also.
    - Even though he isn't an attacker anymore...but trust me..he can still does the same thing (Tank).
    - Kei as Defender on CM can be un-stealable(not literally) because he has high reflex and very tanky
    My skill build opinion:
    Goalie(PvP focus): Active > Combative spirits(Suicide) > Desperate/Forestall
    Goalie(PvE focus): Combative spirits(Suicide) > Desperate > Forestall(Active for later stage of game)
    Defender: Combative spirits(Suicide) > Desperate > Forestall (wait...it's same as above = =")

[​IMG]
    Ronald (A-)
    Active: (Block) Reduce incoming damage (Max 50%)

Nickname: Ronald McRonald click to see why
    - He's known for his totem skill....but...that's pretty much it
    - Fact :He get nerfed couple of time for no reason, because Kei Desperate got nerfed -_-.
    - At least, he got good block as his active...which Kei also has better one-_-.
    - His totem skill is very precious when combo with Avnore, said to be very annoying to first against.
    - Though he isn't that great as Goalie...Masochism is really good skill for him to be offensive Defender
    - Yeah..Ronald is Ronald...nothing much to said :p

My skill build opinion:

Goalie: Active > Sharp Vigor > Desperate
    Defender: Sharp Vigor > Masochism > Desperate

[​IMG]
    Estella (B-)
    Active: (Block) +Critical resistance (Max 70%)

Nickname: Try hard
    - She is one of the Goalie who has Attacker type
    - She has balanced stats, but it focus more on vit. Which is goood
    - She has Strengthened formation which is...1/2 version of Jin skill...its sound nice...but it's better to put her on defense not Goalie to make other Goalie moar stronger.
    - She did fair job as Goalie, but Attacker type doesn't help her at this position at all in League
    - Passion is nice skill...but not for Goalie -_-, at least it's good if you use her as attacker

My skill build opinion:
    Goalie: Active > Strengthened formation > Skilled Defender (*cough*...Attacker)
    Attacker: Strengthened Formation > Passion > Skrillex Defender

[​IMG]
    Tarsilla (C+)
    Active: (Forward Pass) +Max Hp (Max 20%
    )
    Nickname: ...BURNN/ Swag Legging
    - She's 1 of the 2 Goalie that are still alive as Attacker
    - She has pretty high bloosucking, which is good for PvE...but in League...it's just pure trash skill because stupid AI.
    - She has same Vit stats as Bruce Lee....which is very low T_T.Most of her stats throw into Power instead
    - She can be use as Attacker with Forward pass at earlier stage of game.
    - good thing about her is she's cute.

My skill build opinion
    Goalie: Barricade > Strenght > Active
    Attacker: Bloodsucking > Active > Barricade

[​IMG]
    Ogre (B-)
    Active: (Power-Up) +HP/Attack (Max 20%/30% 10 min)

Nickname: Twin-tails power!
    - He got decent Vitality stats, but he doesn't get any block skill...
    - With Fearless and high hp, he can expected to be very good also.
    - Soccer of Power...no need...attack from Active...no need.but can be decent for Defender
    - Only 3* goalkeeper that are worth using as Defender
    - ...srsly....I have nothing to said
    My skill build opinion:
    Goalie: Fearless > Strength > Active
    Defender: Soccer of power > Strength > Active

[​IMG]
    Zibroi (A+)
    Active: (Shield) +Critical resistance (60% , 2 times , 20 min)

Nickname: Godbroi/ Swag-pants / Sandals senpai
    - This swag pants guys get skyrocket reputation after he got his 7*, it give him ability to heal.
    - Absorb's...upgraded version of provoke, which mean he can easily get spirits with every hit he get also.
    - His Active? if you're mono-dark team with Ravian's Ace..you probably always get your turn first before them because of Avnore/Ronald on defense.Which make it ...very goods
    - Bloodsucking Aura get kicked out of many people build after he got 7*....so it's not worth to get unless you use him as defender.
    - He also get to has very high Reflex base without assist of any skill, which mean he's a very strong version of Erica.
    - With good line up, he can tank as good as Kei...and he usually troll AI a lot.
    My skill build opinion:
    Goalie: Totality > Absorb > Active
    Defender: Absorb > Totality > Bloodsucking Aura

Goalie Positioning

GK: \:rolleyes:/ Why not?
    Other position: is viable as well for totem or very strong tank(for those 5*) since their skill are pretty annoying to fight against and might rape weak defense at Forward as well.

Goalie that can be used as Attacker/Defender
    Lucian: This guys can do same thing like Erica....but he can heal whole line...*BETTER*
    Erica: Asking why Erica when Lucian can heal whole line? because Erica has higher tech stats, which mean she can does more damage and counterattack easier than Lucian...(but Lucian can generate spirits...)

Leonard: He has a lot of reduce damage when attack and decent reflex, he can also use forward pass.
    Jin: Though he has low offense stats, but he is immortal die hard and his totem skill isn't a thing to overlook.
    Robin: His totem skill is also nice to have, he's a bit tanky and can generate spirits ...but not that great.
    Raklet: With a tanky nature she can be very annoy, and her totem is also very good.
    Kei: Though...he's Defender now...but his ability give him decent amount of attack to boost Dribble. He's also very tanky than those Sage
    Ronald: OP totem+ Masochism is fair enough for McRonald.
    Tarsilla: Yeah..her skill is good for 3* Attacker.
    Ogre: He has fair amount of attack and good skill for 3*
    Zibroi: High reflex, tanky, spirits generator , good steal stats , swag pant. Why not?
    Isillia: Self sustain like Zibroi, and got some temporary totem.

P.S. some of information of skill when maxed might be wrong, if there's anything wrong tell me :p
    P.S. Shoutout to @Anceril Sacred who saved the days! (Literally 'days', my weekend)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  2. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Yay finished! sorry for the delay ;_; *just to >-> reserve spot*

3. Rwroe

Rwroe I'm Confused

IGN/ID:
    Rwroe
    Galaxy:
    -1000 :(
    Colosseum:
    Yay ...confused now

4. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Better punch yourself in the face ;O; pika

5. Rwroe

Rwroe I'm Confused

IGN/ID:
    Rwroe
    Galaxy:
    -1000 :(
    Colosseum:
    I think, I just saw Ronald wearing a McD clothes...... What's wrong with my EYEE

6. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Hmm...maybe McRonald is too strong? :D

7. bdzmru

bdzmru Retired

IGN/ID:
    bdzmru
    Club:
    # main aka Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Finally it's up! Looks like you need to change your sig Trin xD

8. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Yay xD thx for reminding...*meanwhile...watching pewds play shrek -_-*

9. Mira

Mira Homucifer Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

IGN/ID:
    Dexxie
    what do you mean kei has bug in colloseum ?

10. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    It's infinite stack bug...it doesn't increase his attack but decrease inflicted damage , it wasn't that noticable if you get few hit...but if you get a lot of hit it will be very noticable change.

11. Mira

Mira Homucifer Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

IGN/ID:
    Dexxie
    whoa, didnt know that, i always thought it was 3 like the description said :eek:

12. eeeks

eeeks

IGN/ID:
    干你老娘
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Thank you for the guide!

I have Zibroi currently and Kei appeared in scout. I've seen Zibroi placed in CM in some videos, what do you think?

13. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Zibroi in CM won't penetrate if someone is in front of him, but he can return decent amount of damage to people who try to steal him ;w;

14. Ciyanite

Ciyanite Lazy

IGN/ID:
    Ciyanite(Global) Zelphyn(Korean)
    Club:
    Cataclysm(Global) WhiteLotus(Korean)
    Galaxy:
    Lazy to Play
    Colosseum:
    Lazy to Play
    For Lucian. If his mate is dead and he line heals. He still gets hit alone. At least, I don't see his mate.

15. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Hmm...thx XD will remove that

16. Siegraum

Siegraum (丶ಠ_ಠ)丶┬─┬ノʕ•ᴥ•ノʔ

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Where is estella?
    She is a goalkeeper too with an attacker type.
    I use her over ogre when i started ss becuse she is better looking than a twintails ogre

17. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Oh...I was thinking about her twice yesterday, but completely forgot today her lol.
    Thx for reminding lol

18. Kushinada

Kushinada Priestess of Storms

IGN/ID:
    Kushinada
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Hi. Thanks for the guides. I am new at this forum (just started today), but I have read most of your forums... and yes, they are worth reading. :)

By the way, I have no decent goalie, except Tarsilla. Hmm..I was thinking of putting Kevin there since I have him, but will his totem skill(enemy debuff) activate if he's the goalie?

...anticipating your response. Thanks!

19. RegiaQua

RegiaQua iamnotyou

Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    FIRST
    Yes it will activate, the GK position is on the same line as your backline. However if you get any other 3* GK like mute, marsh or Ogre I would suggest you sub out Kevin from the GK position. Even fully superbed Ryu(that 2*) is much better than Kevin at being a GK.

Also Tarsilla is really bad. Come to think of it Ryu is a better GK than her by quite a bit, Shd he be on the guide as well? lol

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  20. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Thx for answering for me xD

Hmm....I look at Ryu skill carefully...he got good skill set...I'll put him in lol