1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Guides [Guide] Striker (Winter updated, 4/2/2015)

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by Trinityz, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    It's not only about OHKOing but also ability to stay on after active is off too, also the crit rate destroying meta (which probably not spread much in Global yet, but in Korea) make him very considerable.
    http://soccerspiritsforum.com/threads/5-star-cards-grade-list-feb-9-2015.358/
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_sHYnyz3fK2E-5CehayNHa0AqCBRo2q83LtScQ_l1xg/edit
    (The 2 above are same though, other 1 might be easier to read)

Yeah but I'll try find Vitos to see his real performance , then I'll consider about his rating again
    (Sad that I don't have naver account so I can't view Vitos's vid -_-) For now just leave it like that.

But remember though, *Note that the rating/skill build is based on my personal opinion, don't rely on it too much*

2. Uranursm

Uranursm Ura

IGN/ID:
    Uranursm
    Colosseum:
    Just want to discuss, i have my own rate of players tho.
    Even if it's about after active went off, some players live with their active so compare it like thats doesn't feel right. Strikers like Beat,Leventor goes for one kill with active, even with crit rate reduce that active negates every of it and makes them reach full damage possible, other strikers like Uriel,Blade doesn't really have enough damage to go for one shot so they have to shoot many times. IMO they should get their rating based on their respective role more

3. vespy

vespy Fuzzy Hair Ties!

IGN/ID:
    Seralene
    Galaxy:
    D=
    Colosseum:
    Should rate guin as a striker too - she is suprisingly stable. High damage and tanky.

Also 7* noa/sam

4. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Changed some of their rating now, based on their standing point(wut this word mean) for CoD/League.

5. Siegraum

Siegraum (丶ಠ_ಠ)丶┬─┬ノʕ•ᴥ•ノʔ

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Im thinking vitos can be somewhat utility striker with essence of greed.just thinking tho

6. Uranursm

Uranursm Ura

IGN/ID:
    Uranursm
    Colosseum:
    he doesn't have anything that increase his action speed or refill action bar, even with Essence, not a good idea

7. stevepark309

stevepark309

IGN/ID:
    sparky39
    Galaxy:
    2000-2200 ish
    Colosseum:
    36 BLAHHH
    Running "mono thunder" w/ Leventor *7/2 at striker, and anael at LB, kiki *7/linmay . scouted hiro. scout ? for future light/ thunder team if I can ever get duke or beth? or f it. and just level william *5, lucid, kirin, bora, vitos (all of these strikers i have at lvl 50 *5)

8. Bardaman

Bardaman Retired

IGN/ID:
    Bardaman
    Colosseum:
    Dat S tier Beatrice

9. H3R0

H3R0

IGN/ID:
    H3R0
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    - His PvP potential is very strong, but his position in PvE started to drop down due to new CoD can easily escape his brainwaves.
    for kirin could you elaborate on why coliseum is more difficult for kirin to use brainwave please?

It would be great if you updated those level 1 picture with a level 50 version underneath. Just a suggestion.

10. Uranursm

Uranursm Ura

IGN/ID:
    Uranursm
    Colosseum:
    the point of brainwaves was to stun and steal with higher reflex and shoot back again to help Kirin build up stacks, with current colo having insane reflex makes that strategy hard to help Kirin build up damage and constant shooting

11. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    In old Colo where the reflex is low and speed isn't that high as now, brainwaves + counterattack combo is ..much yes, much wow.

But now ..the opponent reflex went up a lot , and pretty much sad that in higher floor they try push in many Forward/Long pass too. So trapping them inside brainwaves right now is pretty hard in higher floor. Especially when they able to have 35+ speed when they still on lv.5 brainwaves.

12. Fennel

Fennel

So is Beatrice back to being above Hiro or what?

13. Siegraum

Siegraum (丶ಠ_ಠ)丶┬─┬ノʕ•ᴥ•ノʔ

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Maybe on par with hiro i guess, and maybe leventor too.

14. TRexsays

TRexsays

IGN/ID:
    TRexsays
    Thanks for the amazing guides!

It's a real bummer finding out that kirin's not stronger in the current CoD :(
    I like to run princess meiran, elizabeth, and kirin in the front line for the crit rate and reflex totem with my ww team but guess I won't be able to go too far
    I also have a beatrice but I put her mid for her ace ability and honorable vow... does this mean I should drop kirin for beatrice? (I already spent a lot of effort into kirin )

15. Trinityz

Trinityz Cute as heck

IGN/ID:
    Trinityz
    Club:
    TheNekoFleets
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (3036)
    Colosseum:
    Using Kirin (steal/shoot) tactics might not working in higher floor ...unless you do 100% action bar steal ...so it's best to find an Assist to use with him.
    I tried to steal/shoot with Kirin at later Stage but the amount of opponent speed is too high that brainwaves can't even handle it, and their reflex is pretty hard to deal with. If you don't want to drop Kirin just raise Assist to use with him, that way you get higher score than steal/shoot.

For me I'm trying to raise some Assist to use with him too. Since Steal/Shoot tactics give ridiculosly too low score OTL

16. Roukee

Roukee

IGN/ID:
    Roukee
    Club:
    LegaxyWorldClub
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    colo 48
    Ugh... i'm a bit sad too this is a bit problem for me as kirin user too on this current CoD, mainly using luka as assist but i really wanted neraizel... so my luka still remain unsuperb :(
    Still not sure to use nari too... would be perfect if i have neraizel...

17. Zexion

Zexion

IGN/ID:
    zexion
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    I recently switched to ravian because I really like her as a striker..I didn't realize she was not as strong as some of the utility strikers..

18. shinya

shinya

Hiro is only A++ ??
    I think Hiro should be S+, all of his skills is focus on atk (the best striker in Light team atm), and awesome ACE

19. bluehell

bluehell Oracle

IGN/ID:
    Bluehell
    Galaxy:
    Same as Colo.
    Colosseum:
    Same as ace.
    But hiro weak D: by himself.

20. shinya

shinya

Is there any striker strong by themselves? All team need the set up so the striker can OHKO
    I cant believe Beatrice is S while Hiro only A++ >"<