1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Open GuiltyPleasure (lvl76, Global)

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Gpuff, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Gpuff

Gpuff

IGN/ID:
    Gpuff
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    15+
    PLS JOIN!!! We don't care if you are C rank (none of us can get past diamond actually), new or a glayde user. If you are in another club, quit and join ours! (I know its very tempting). Our club is very guilty, and not so pleasurable, but we do have good rewards, and edgy jokes. I don't mean to brag or anything, but we did place top 56 on the first day of club matches this season, and two of our members have gotten first on colosseum for a whole 20 mintues before. So we are basically one of the best clubs in this server.

Jokingly aside, we are grateful for any newcomers to our club. We have been trying really hard to make it active again, and things are looking brighter. If you are looking for a club that has alot of room for more potential growth, then maybe you should consider giving us a shot. :)

More info dump:
    Meeting room - lvl 5
    Practice field - lvl 5
    Shop - lvl 5
    Dining room - lvl 4
    Player lodging - Who cares about the players amiright?

Active players:
    Gpuff - dats me
    FallenPrince - dats not me
    kn1ghtz - still not me
    madeyez - still not me
    TrillBill - still not me
    dguyfbjtft - he's bad at this game
    Xpandi - also bad
    LilRabbit - He's slightly better, I guess? Idfk
    TraeJae - ech

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Ghost likes this.