1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Thunder halp plz

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Patapus, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Patapus

Patapus dankscoper

IGN/ID:
    DatRice
    i quite ss a while ago, came back and made a new account on the galaxy server. first 10+1 draw landed me a felix... so here i am playing again

current notable players: Guinevere ("striker" atm), Luka, Felix, Linmay (+1 superb cuz i drew her twice), Kei, Sage (feelsbadman)

considering going mono thunder or at least partially thunder cuz i have some good thunder candidates, but i'm not sure what direction i should go in.

just a few questions...
    1. how should i configure my team as of now? i have felix in cm rn, should i build a thunder team around him? do i wait until i get the legend at lv 30 before committing to any specific formation?
    2. im completely out of touch with the current meta, so what are some good scouts i should look out for?
    3. what the hell do i do with sage... wait for an ee to somehow save him or just use him as st fodder?
    4. just wanted to make sure im doing this right... im rank 17 rn, team ability 2701 B (everything is filler except 5 players). should i just keep minimizing exp and farming gp? thanks for any responses, means a lot :D

2. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

IGN/ID:
    AFC Member #6
    Club:
    AFC
    Galaxy:
    Commonplace XII
    Colosseum:
    The one that everyone reaches
    It only takes a little while to hit 30, so might as well just wait a little bit to see what will come.

3. Sayano

Sayano The King's man

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Tl:dr
    What do you need help with? ._.

4. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

1st things 1st, hit level 30

5. Sayano

Sayano The King's man

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    ^ what they said

6. Patapus

Patapus dankscoper

IGN/ID:
    DatRice
    thx guys

just one thing, do i invest at all in Sage or use him for ST?

7. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

use him for ST

8. Sayano

Sayano The King's man

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Dont invest in sage, hes not that good. However dont use him as mat, his ardor attack buff may come useful to you one day. Just hang onto

EDIT: You can use him as st, not a bad choice at all, you need to progress after all. But you may not get him again for a very long time, and you may need him one day