1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Has the game or fanbase died?

Discussion in 'Everything Else!' started by Vert GreenHeart, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Artimizu

Artimizu

IGN/ID:
    Artimizu
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    I agree, BB's marketing strategy is totally counterproductive. They had all these referral events, rank rewards, quests going on, but they did not realize where the real problems is(or they just decide to ignore it) and why new players would not stick to playing the game for long. It's not that normal gamers are retarded, they just don't realize the fact that the only way to actually progress in this game is to be patient and grind everyday so they end up quitting somewhere around rank 30.

A friend of mine left the game because evolving a card at her rank was far too much unless she is using my ace. But not even then, she was never able to evolve her card, since there was never something like 'ensured 5 star elemental' for winning the match. She can only use my ace once after awhile for a CHANCE to get 1/10 5 star elementals to evolve. She tried for a few weeks in doing so. She gave up doing that because she never thought the game would be this 'hard', nor it requires a lot of time, patience, and putting in some effort in understanding the mechanics within this game. She just wanted to play for fun and nothing serious. But unfortunately, this game don't welcome those players.

The truth is, without grinding everyday, they could not get better because of the lack of resources to invest in teams, or to buy legends. I highly doubt a normal gamer will stay for long in a game like this unless they have alternative reasons simply because this game just isn't friendly to those who plays for a little bit every once in awhile and have fun. It's either play hardcore everyday and understand whats going on or forget it. BB definitely need to figure out a way to make the grind less intensive and less time consuming. This game needs far too much grinding while the reward to it is not as rewarding as it should be. And also, making the game a little more 'beginner friendly' like giving out free EE tickets, gatekeepers(or anything that helps a new player progress faster) as some kind of quest reward can help. They gave out all those crystals and 5 star player boxes, but how can a new player invest in those new cards they get when their team does not have the ability to grind for it in the first place?
    !duke!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Rizelea

Rizelea Cuteness is Justice

IGN/ID:
    Rizelea
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    F55 CoD / 48 CoT
    [​IMG]

tiffeur likes this.
  3. SwagTwintail makin' it rain :eek:

4. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

They just need to buff william more :eek: !william!and more...and more...until I get Kyoko out of my mind!shu!

5. James Joyce

James Joyce

IGN/ID:
    jamesjois
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Welp... Take me as an example.

I've been playing this blessed game by three years. And I have JUST ONE FUGGLING LEGEND. Yes, metatron, from 30 lv box.

I really don't know why I keep playing this, since every time I play pvp I face a team filled with legends. And me, almost a veteran, monolegend.

And, of course, BB nerfing the players I invest in. Sometimes it feels like it was personal.

But I like the game. The possibility of build a team, choosing a color. Or two. Or all. Groom players from lv.1 to lv.70 full superb +160. Strategies. Anyway. The game is fun, full of potential, but with three years playing, even thou I have not gathered DS properly to purchase a legend, it should be easier to me to get one more mere legend e reach higher than the gold league I'm into. I've reached platinum once, but just once. Most of the time I get rekt by teams with 4-5 legends. Currently i'm at gold, expect to achieve higher next season, still have fun playing, I like the scenario and the art. But should be better.

TL;DR: it's a game full of potential and BB just shit on it.

6. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    didn't read, but ripperoni metatron

7. Rizelea

Rizelea Cuteness is Justice

IGN/ID:
    Rizelea
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    F55 CoD / 48 CoT
    3 Years and only 1 legend? Must not play that often if thats the case... even if you never got one from draws or scout you should be able to save enough DS to purchase one or two by now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. wesley Grett

wesley Grett

IGN/ID:
    SPQwerty
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    lv. 27
    I have been with this game for three years now. I do feel that the meta game is usually an issue and that there are clear choices for the best players. This makes inivation of strategy pretty rare in this game. This game takes a very long time to progress in. If you want to see any significant progress without spending alot of money then you need to play the game every day for years. I love the gameplay and building my team. It is not really difficult to keep up with the meta characters with the exception of meta legendaries. So if you want to follow the meta, that is a plausible goal. I play with my favorite mono thunder players and have collected all of the thunder legends. I hope that with the multitude of different content this game provides, returning and new users will be able to fall in love with the game.