1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Hello forums!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by アイ・セス Ai Ses, Jan 3, 2017.

1. アイ・セス Ai Ses

アイ・セス Ai Ses Good Luck Charm

Looked around found lots of rather bland introduction pages ;-; Kinda disappointed me and now i'm here to spice up the life of the forum intros page.

I'm Ai Ses, and today I decided to start my debut here on the forums. Hopefully I don't just forget that this place exists and leave you all without notice but I am the kind of person to sit in bed and watch anime and play video games all day apart from when it's cross country running season. Other than that, I enjoy doing graphics and forum style signatures and sometimes animations although my adobe licence isn't paid right now so I can't use photoshop.. (rip =\ ) Someday i'll buy another or get a cracked version or something . I'm generally a friendly person and easy to converse with so if you get bored, hit me up in a dm or something. :)

Feel free to ask questions or something like that if you please to :>

2. Vendanna

Vendanna

if you don't have a club. nothingness will be happy to have you. :3

3. Sayano

Sayano The Necromancer

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy