1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Help deciding on Jibril or Aiolos

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Amos, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    [​IMG]

Back from another long hiatus...
    Just in time for the anniversary LL pack which would be the rare times that I actually purchase something in game...

Wanted Miri but she's not available so am torn between Aiolos and Jibril to go team eggplant or team twilight respectively.

Have 2400 DS saved up, was meant for Ashe and the upcoming dark striker, but drew both him and Milena (who has now taken Verister's slot in the team above) so there's quite a bit of shopping possible - Miri perhaps?

Believe Jibril's a great unit but unsure if she and Vonchi plus possibly Garriot will make a better team (I also have Duke from way back and Beth, but don't think they have a place in the current team) when compared to Duran (which I already have too), Aiolos and Miri.

Or should I stick to mono dark and get someone PVE centric like Askeladd?

Much appreciated.

2. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Good luck with your Jibril!