1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Help is needed

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Quanph, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Quanph

Quanph

I am trying to figure out what would be a good team to make. If anyone could help that would be awesome. Soccer Spirits_2018-06-01-08-31-48.jpg Soccer Spirits_2018-06-01-08-31-41.jpg Soccer Spirits_2018-06-01-08-31-31.jpg Soccer Spirits_2018-06-01-08-30-46.jpg

2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    why do you need 3 strikers if i may ask

drop out noa and place melisa as she is great totem. kick out jean. he eats spirit like crazy and he wont help shit in PvP as he only shines the best in PvE. so id say work on there too but from the given players hard to throw a suggestion. also im doubtful about that niarose option in back because she can only kick ball to mid. id say drop something there better than her.

3. Quanph

Quanph

Thanks I really dont know much when it comes to strategies so I just put what I think is best so thank you

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Lol

Maximizing your solo striker is easier than putting 3 striker on the team.
    In fact, 3 striker would mess up you automatic galaxy league Pvp AI system anyway.