1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Help!! Kei, Isillia or Zibroi?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iklove69, Mar 18, 2018.

1. iklove69

iklove69

IGN/ID:
    iklove69
    Galaxy:
    Global
    Colosseum:
    I need help, i am not in english so...

My problem is should i pick Kei, isillia or zibroi has my GP? When i pick kei to my GP he cannot recovered his hp but had a high decrease damage, but when a pick isillia and zibroi they can recovered a high % of hp when enemys attacked or shoot them.... I am confused, please i need some ideas and thank you

2. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Zibroi if you have a lot of dark people
    Kei if you have a lot of light people

3. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    It depends on your team comp, so you should say who you use in the backline. Or say what players you have that can fit with the GK. You need to pick one based off of how well your line will work with them, or pick one and form the line around them. What other light players do you have, and what other dark players do you have?

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    I would say, Kei, if this not too late.

Don't think that Isilly would last forever (Isillia user here) , she only work for plat league below , and healing is nerfed at league, but if you play PvE the most, Isilly is the best you can got (For a 5* Gk), but if you play PvP, Kei with healing stone or healing totem would work.

And don't forget that @RyuSagara -san said , you need a lot totem to support your Gk.

It's just raw suggestion, but Chitose could get a long with Kei (if u use Kei)
    Kei can take lot of damage, as long it's not OHKO striker, maybe yes, maybe not.

Gk survivability is depend on your backline though. Lol