1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Help me with spirit stones pretty please :c

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by HakaBaka, Dec 10, 2017.

1. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    Hi hiii, I wanted to ask what should be the best combinaiton of spirit stones for my characters since i'm kinda lost :c

Lucid Sakiel Shura
    Beth Metatron Asakura
    Elua Shaman Chitose Mariel
    Isilia

At the moment :

Frontline

Lucid -> 1) dark pen 2) dark crit dmg 3) light dribble 4) red crit dmg
    Sakiel : 1) light pass 2) pray's sentence 3) blue dmg reduction (?) 4) red pass
    Shura : 1) dark hp (?) 2) blue pass 3) ww AS 4) red pass

MidField

Beth : 1) judgment radiance 2) light dribble 3) light reflex (?) 4) blue pen (?)
    Metatron : 1) battalion 2) light reflex 3) light crit rate 4) red reflex
    Asakura : 1) dark AS 2) red dribble 3) ww crit dmg 4) light crit rate

Def

Elua : 1) light reflex 2) light pass 3) blue def 4) ww AS
    Shaman : 1) light reflex 2) red hp 3) dark AS 4) dark steal
    Chitose : 1) light crit rate 2) red reflex 3) ww AS 4) dark crit dmg
    Mariel : 1) Light reflex 2) Evolved addiction 3) dark hp 4) red reflex

GK

Isilia : 1) Light hp 2) light reflex 3) light dmg reduction 4) red reflex

( I got Ignition Catalyst + Wind Caller + Dragon's bone available but idk who to use them on )

This is the important team then i'm also working on dark thunder so if possible i'd like to know the Spirit Stones for those characters :
    Front (got the rest)
    Karpila or Luka
    Mid ( or Freyja + Cyntha)
    Veronica + Freyja
    Def
    Altair Nerua Nikita Glayde

ik it's a lot of work but i'm kinda lost, please help x.x

2. BioHazard011

BioHazard011 Lost Again :S

IGN/ID:
    Shadow556
    Galaxy:
    Ash league ^^
    Colosseum:
    29 floor
    Stones looks fine but you may want to give Shaman Coop stones and İsilia more HP. Also try out light Crit rate on Lucid you never know when you will need more crit :)

3. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    oh feels good to know, will try that too, like dark hp on isilia? ( even tho red reflex seems so good >.<)
    Advices about the thunder ones?
    Got no idea what to use on freyja/veronica/cynthia tho :c

4. BioHazard011

IGN/ID:
    Shadow556
    Galaxy:
    Ash league ^^
    Colosseum:
    29 floor
    The problem with Thunder ones is the fact that I was a Ardor/Light player and now a Rainbow player so I dont really have knowlage on Thunder units. About red reflex on İsilia the thing is İsilia WİLL be critted regardless of it so going for HP and DmgR out performs it since she also heals percentage to her max HP.

5. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    I see, will definitely try it out, thanks for the help, still sad cause i'm main light/dank but planning another team dark/thunder since thunder skins are so cool but no idea what stones to use on em since i got very less uniq stones :(

6. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    For future reference, I can recommend taking a look at this:
    http://soccerspirits.freeforums.net/thread/154/guide-apocalypse-player-spirit-stone
    It‘s kinda outdated (newer players like Glayde aren’t on there) but it can still serve as a decent guideline for your choices. At least it does for me.

My preference (might be suboptimal) for those thunder units:

Luka/Karpila–> Two pass stones (red and/or blue), a reflex stone (red or yellow) and a pass related unique (Silent Cold and Ignition Catalyst/Bond of Silence if using both, otherwise Silent Cold as a priority). If you don‘t have a good unique for them I like taking an AS stone. Basically do everything to let them pass as good and often as possible

Freyja–> Double reflex stones (blue and yellow), dark AS and Calm Icicle for maximum efficiency at getting her stacks off while also being a reflex wall. Using blue AS and dark CD would work without a unique. Lightning Speed could work as well to make her a spirit generator.

Cynthia–> She‘s mainly a stealer, either through reflex or sheer damage. I gave her a blue CR, a red reflex, a blue pen and Lightning Speed (though I think Glabaris or Calm Icicle would work better).

Veronica–> She‘s basically only a totem/a bit of a reflex wall. Give her two reflex stones, a unique with an in-line-effect and whatever you want (damage for steals, defense for survival, etc.)

Altair–> Like all of the backliners she can be built in different ways, I built mine as a speedy stealer. Dark AS, blue pen, light CR and a red damage stone (Garden of red Flame). I‘m most likely changing it to a red CD stone and a Will of Metatron.

Nerua–> Typical all rounder, I use her with double reflex stones, a blue pen and a green AS (Eye of the Storm actually).

Nikita–> Blue pass, red pass, blue AS and a Green of your choice (Prey‘s Sentence in my case, reflex would likely work as well).

Glayde–> Dark HP, Green DR, either blue der or blue DR in the other two with Star Tears or Protection of Mother Earth replacing one of them when you get it. Presty‘s Clockwork works as well, might be better in rainbow though.

As I said, this is all my own preference, a real thunder pro (like @vidman if he‘s still active) could most likely give you much better advice. You could technically just search him ingame (IGN: Vidman) and look at his team there, even though he most likely has rerolled stone slots and the likes.

7. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    Problem is i don't have many unique stones, i just have dragon bone and wind caller free,thanks a lot for the help, if you'd choice, Cynthia or Veronica? i have all the rest, got cynthia 6 stars aswell, but i like Veronica and was trying to scout her, without success.
    Thanks a lot for the patience and for the help, will for sure try everything out and let u know bout it ;3

8. Lunette

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Uniques can usually be replaced with one of the „never that bad“ stones (HP, AS, etc.). Won‘t be optimal but it‘ll work, my team was decked out in HP and CR stones before I had uniques.

Since Thunder has a horrible backline, I like having Cynthia mid so that the opponent has less chances to shoot. I have usually had a bad time when I tried to make Vero do anything except being a totem so I don‘t like the thought of her being in mid, where she‘d have to be able to take at least one hit.
    I‘d say that IF you want another midline reflex totem, search for Lynia. Vero is more useful in the front, at least in my eyes.

9. BioHazard011

IGN/ID:
    Shadow556
    Galaxy:
    Ash league ^^
    Colosseum:
    29 floor
    Don't mind about optimal unique stones-or any unique- my team consist of many non optimal Uniques or no Unique stoned players and it will function just as good. You can always get the optimal stone later on.

10. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Agree with everyone, UQ stones will certainly help, but they won't make or break your team. Making sure you have stones that support that player type is really important (e.g. don't put attacking stones on your GK :p ).

Have you had any luck during today's spirit stone power-up discount?

11. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    I wish.. didn't get any uq..
    Well I hope i'll get some in the next event.
    Atm I'm still finishing to set up my dark/thunder team, need couple ee's more and i'm ready to test, stones are all ready for now ( without uniques but w/e :c ) so at least something, would like to finally get an uq for Lucid since lately i'm having problems, specially against Alexa GK

12. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Alexa is fairly annoying against any dark striker, my front is Damien - Hamerus - Balth so I have run into the same issue :p.

For Lucid you could try and get a SoB since you have Shura up front and shouldn't have to worry about crit rate as much. You could also switch out the Ardor CD with WW Pen, increasing Lucid's receiving pass effect is never bad.

13. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    maxed a ww pen seems to work fine, not sure if it works better then the red crit dmg yet :thinking:

14. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Red crit was nice and probably works just as well, I mainly used that since my stone substats weren't that great for pen so I used the rainbow slot for some added pen and increased receiving pass. My Lucid had a receiving pass of 238% when her passive was active.

15. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    What do you think of Uriel as a "backup striker" for Lucid? i got wind's caller maxed and I'd like to try her out with that since i'm never gonna find any unique for Lucid :(

16. Lunette

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    While I‘m not sure about it, I think that Uriel won‘t be too good. Lucid will usually deal more damage (if you invest in your passers a little) simply because she has better passives. If it‘s about using Wind Caller, you can give it to most units that need to attack from time to time (linebreakers like Chitose) and have it work decently well.

17. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    Thanks a lot, I just got quite mad cause every time I meet Alexa I can't do anything even if she got only 3 defenders I still can't beat her, Dealing 250-480 dmg every shot even with pass actives + lucid passive... I Almost maxed Uriel ( 3 spu lv 70+ 100 stats ) and with milky + silla i'm enjoying her quite much, just to change every sometime or every time there is a damn Alexa grrr

18. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    Kind of an old thread, sorry for the late response, but holidays and such keep me busy.

Right now any dark striker against Alexa is going to struggle. I have a maxed Damien and Alexa's are giving me a lot of grief. I have considered making another striker as backup against Alexa teams, because for the time being it seems that is really the only way to counter her if you are using a dark striker.

You might consider Shanti for the Glayde's and Kirna's out there and her only real weakness is Ardor Goalies and they aren't that strong anyway right now. Plus you could always just use Damien against Ardor GKs and just enjoy it as he melts their faces.

19. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    I don't have many problems against Glayde with Lucid, a little bit against Kirna, didn't meet any of em after evolution, so i guess i'll have many problems :(
    Uriel kinda works against Alexa, for sure way better than Lucid :( My poor Lucid :( makes me depressed to think i can't beat that "ugly" Alexa :sob:

20. GengisDog

GengisDog Whale Of Metatron

IGN/ID:
    gengis(kan/dog)
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    G.L. 2600+
    Hey u can consider to change and use Ellatrice as striker, if u believe enauth in her potential :D Personally since Alexa EE i drop out Lucid, no balth means half of her potential is down :D Sure against this new meta SoB Lucid into strong cdmg passers is quite a must ^^ The real problem than is how to fix her pen issues :D

llucian