1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

HELP ON LIGHT BACKLINE

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Selfox, May 16, 2017.

1. Selfox

Selfox

IGN/ID:
    Selfox
    this is my current backline and i was wondering if i should replace virgil with black ivy or keep virgil? (assuming both are maxed, superb, 160) thank you!!

Attached Files:

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Don't see Leah in L back triggered.

Ok now to the topic a hand lol you run issila not kei therefore you keep virgil it that simple, kei wants to be on the verge of death for that exra dr and crit rez while issila will get shrecked is low on life so virgil is still a must unless you want to run galph that is an option cos you L ardor.

I run a back identical except for leah and it works really well end game video just to show you what to await when all maxed out

Drakon likes this.
  3. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I74*T50
    why the capslock :eek:
    we're a cultured community :eek:

4. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drak√łn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|95|50
    NO!

5. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Looks good. You can drop Virgil for Black Ivy, if you think she will provide enough crit resist to help you out. If not, no real point replacing Virgil for Black Ivy.

If you can stand Dynames, I would replace Virgil for him. He synergizes fairly well with that formation.