1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Help....Should I make a LUQ?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by HgAlice, Jun 1, 2018.

?

Should I make a LUQ?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. Wait for the other member to say what to do.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HgAlice

HgAlice

IGN/ID:
    Astopopl
    Galaxy:
    The Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Agony Abyss
    I have a question...Should I make a LUQ....I currently have 22-23 unique stone...If i'm going to make one...which stone should I use as the base/subs...Here's the list though i currently don't have any file/pic to upload since my phone is broken... Here's the list of the stones I remember:

2 Metatron's Will
    2 Mark Of the Bond
    2 Essence of Greed
    1 El Rapayon
    1 A Wise Man's Trail
    1 Calm Icicle
    1 Teranox's Blood
    1 Ignition Catalyst
    Garden of Red Flame
    1 Protection of Mother Earth
    1 Prey's Sentence
    1 Earth's Cry
    1 Dragon Bone
    1 Eye of the Storm
    1 Endlessly Burning Matter
    1 Silent Cold
    1 Shaking Heart of Thunder
    1 Paradise of Light

I forgot the rest...btw if i were to make a LUQ...would my main stone also lose its stat?....if it does...then i will probably not use one of my Metatron's Will because it gave over 10% pen power...most of my stone are all at +15 with the exception of like 1 or 2...I'm also a F2P

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    ok firstly of all the yellow font is just eye killing so theres that right off the bat (hope you change it so others avoid this problem too)

also assuming you asked if substats on uq would go gone...well yeah, since the LUQ you get is at 0 power-ups and it wouldnt make sense for them to stay and drop then some more while upgrading the LUQ. so you must pray for it again the subs aint trash.

as it goes for LUQ craft the order goes as follows Striker>GK>Assist>CM/Attacker. but since you havent really listed a striker you're using it would be mostly a blind guess to suggest on what would be the best combination

3. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    You shouldn't make a LUQ yet. LUQs are requiring a ton of gold to create, additionally to the 40 spirit core. With this amount of investment, you shouldn't take any chances on gambling with it. If you use 3 stones of what you want and one bad apple to speeden up the process, the chance that the bad apple will screw you over is still very high. Many players shed tears when this happened just because they weren't a tiny bit more patient.

Gather 4 of the stones you want and then do it. As for bad substats, the game gives out reroll tickets for free from time to time. So while bad substats are a huge deal it is not unchangeable even without using DS.

4. HgAlice

HgAlice

IGN/ID:
    Astopopl
    Galaxy:
    The Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Agony Abyss
    My list of striker is mainly William, Sharr, and Shanti
    GK is BT and Lucian
    Assist is Renee and Melissa
    CM/Attacker are Duke, Shu, Elaine(sometimes)
    I also changed the yellow font so it won't hurt ppls eyes...btw thx for the tips for those that answered my question...