1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Help with Dark/Light team

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Rosenkrantz, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Rosenkrantz

Rosenkrantz

I'm still building a Dark/Light Team and this is what I came up with, using the units I have.

Silla / Milky Way / Vonchi
    Gerrard / Metatron / Beth
    Sammy / Chitose / B.Ivy / Mikael (support)
    Kei

I'm planning to scout B.Ivy to replace Virgil and Mikael support for his line buff. Gerrard is there just because I want his crit and reflex line buff because I'll make Beth my primary penetrator. Is there better option than him that I should scout? Keep in mind I can't afford Duke at the moment but I know he's irreplaceable. Should I replace Kei with Isillia or get a new dark gk altogether?

I'm also not very fond of other dark units since I have mostly only light so if there's any improvement that can be made especially in the backline that would be great.

Thank you for the response.

Attached Files:

2. Rei91

Rei91 forum hiatus

Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    43 CoD/40 CoT
    go full light with sammy cm, duke+beth (if u have dstones for dook) with chitoger-bi-mariel-virgil back
    if u don't have stones, ustiel might be good for now???

3. Rosenkrantz

Rosenkrantz

I am considering a mono light team with Sammy CM but that's for another team. Right now I want to utilize the 3 legends I have into 1 team. Thank you for the suggestion.

4. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Just ignore me, thank you.

Go beth ace too. She's apparently the best ace for mono light.

5. Rosenkrantz

Rosenkrantz

I thought it was Duke

6. e23

e23

Well since you said you wanted to make a light and dark team I can help you out. Since you have Chitose in your team, definitely get Isilla as GK since I hear they go well hand in hand. Duke should replace Gerrad and for backline you can use Mariel for her Dec Dmg Active (Pair that up with Silla's Ace and your team can tank nukes), Max HP, critical rate, and pass effect.

One player that you can't scout that I was recommened to have is Alice for all her debuffs to the opponent's team. (Assuming you don't have her)

I run a light/dark team as well and I can easily make it to platinum. Is it perfect? No but I'm trying to make it awesome

7. Rosenkrantz

Rosenkrantz

Thank you for the advice. I don't have Alice but is it possible to put Avnore in her place in case I run Jheet Metatron mid?

8. e23

e23

The answer is no. Because running Isilla you need mostly a light backrow with the exception of Alice. Avnore is good in a mono dark team, plus you have two healers already. If you want to place anyone in Alice's place then Mariel is your answer for the reasons I explained earlier

9. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee is despising the rising angela cancer era

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    Angela hater club ofc
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    but isnt it enough with one? i would say ditch virgil since he is in current meta losing to b.ivy. otherwise replace with anael or dynames.

10. e23

e23

Anael would be a good option If she wasn't slow, which is the number one weakness she has. Dynames, I can't say I tried him so I can't give you my opinion on that

11. DeltaRubee

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    Angela hater club ofc
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    just check wikia man, it will give you a insight on what you should await from dynames. i would say he is not a bad option as he is very viable since long pass plus decreases as and pass effect. plus on top of it heal works.

edit: assuming u run silla and ustiel(?) you will get goods for him - rival and affection chain, not sure on if he brings other goods for other players on chains.

12. Rosenkrantz

Rosenkrantz

[​IMG]

As of now this is my updated team. If I don't get any essential dark mid players soon I'm seriously considering of going mono light now since if I needed to compliment either Kei or Isillia it has to be a mono light backline.

13. DeltaRubee

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    Angela hater club ofc
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    EE Chitose stat, after u will EE, she will give those goods for light players. Dynames too. So far ur only problem is their not fully evolved that keeps them away on having better potential.

14. Rosenkrantz

Rosenkrantz

Thank you. I was actually thinking who to EE next. So would you say that my current lineup is fine as it is, and it is safe to EE them all?

15. DeltaRubee

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    Angela hater club ofc
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Seems fine for me, not sure what about midline breaking

Edit:also seems i spot some incomplete chains, work on those too

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  16. Rosenkrantz

Rosenkrantz

I plan to replace ustiel with Duke but that's not going to happen any time soon. Right now I'm counting on building my mid reflex heavy if Beth can't penetrate, just stall and or steal until Sammy can pass back to Beth or Dynames can pass to frontline. Will definitely work on the chains I can if possible from other player's units, or until I get them.