1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

HELP with Light/Ardor Team

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by PichacoBros, May 14, 2018.

1. PichacoBros

PichacoBros

IGN/ID:
    PichacoBros
    Colosseum:
    Hi guys, I'm a F2P player I have had for ages the same Light/Ardor team but recently made some changes and need help. The team is the following:

Silla - Hiro - Yuri (Sakiel)
    Victoria - Sammy - Duke
    Anael - M.Way - Black Ivy
    Lucian

I have other characters for backline like Hyang Ran and Chitose. Silla, Hiro, Victoria, Sammy and Duke are MSPUd so... I have two huge problems:
    1. Yuri or Sakiel frontline? (Both +0MSPU)
    2. Backline. Maybe Yuri could go backline due to HP and CR skills being great for Lucian.Hyang Ran is supposed to be must-have because HP skills and so on. I also read millions times that M.Way + Chitose is a nice combo because of tons of action speed. Black Ivy also gives huge amounts of HP in PVE.

I'm lost at hell, the only thing I have for sure is that I badly wanna keep Anael backline. Could you please give me your humble opinions?

Pichaco

2. Stingray1188

Stingray1188 Stingray5

IGN/ID:
    Stingray5
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    In my opinion, definitely Sakiel up front, because of the defense and crit resistance reduction for the enemy backline, she has 40% crit dmg increase for whoever she passes to which is one of the best stats for a striker like Hiro, and a further 30% crit dmg increase for the whole front line when she receives a pass.

Right now, i would recommend using another goalkeeper since lucian can get shredded really easily in high level galaxy league, if possible a kirna or presty since Kirna is really broken right now. If not, maybe alexa, glayde or kei, kei is good since he's light, something u are looking for, and he has really strong passives that reduce dmg and increase crit resistance. Add an el repayon unique spirit stone, and he will become unkillable once he builds his stacks as the sprit stone will heal him when he gets shot at.

I would definitely recommend using Hyang ran in back line, even after she had her hp increase nerfed by 10% since she is a good spirit generator when backliners get killed, and her passive stacks for dmg reduction and crit rate for the back line whenever anyone in ur team dies. I would build her spirit stones for maximum co-operative defence for maximum cancer lol.

If your gk dies too easily, go defensive build with anael-hyang ran-milky way- black ivy team or anael-hyang ran-milky way-chitose (with black ivy in midlane replacing either victoria or duke, i would recommend replacing victoria since i value sammy's team hp and dmg reduction buff more than victoria's line reflex buff).

If you dont do enough dmg, and u want to go all in, i would suggest a four player front: hiro-silla-sakiel-yuri and a three player backline, anael-hyang ran-black ivy(or chitose). In the end, build around your strongest players, and aim to get as many legendaries since that is the meta in galaxy league right now due to their superior stats and passives lol

I run
    +30 amplified p-up Griffith-Jibril-balth
    Khirel-Metatron-Aslan
    jiho-hyang ran-shu-duran
    presty

and can get to galaxy league and if i feel like wasting a ton of crystals and time, possibly even universe league. Only problem i run into are kirna gk because of her strong active skill

3. PichacoBros

PichacoBros

IGN/ID:
    PichacoBros
    Colosseum:
    Thank you very much for your comment! Your tips are very appreciated! ^-^