1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Help with my (rainbow?) team

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Faeye, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Faeye

Faeye

Hey guys, I'm returning to the the game after a 2-years break. I've never been very knowledgeable and right now I'm kinda lost so please help me build a team around my legends, or just some of them if their synergy is not good: Duke, Garriott, Leventor & Serestia.

I used to play Light/Ardor and I favoured Mariel and Sammy but I have lots of players, for I liked to collect them, so just recommend me whoever is good right now and would fit the team.

My goal would be to get more legends so that probably means doing well in colosseum.
    Thank you.

2. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    hello and welcome to the dead forums

this is an example build for you

this is the format you going to follow:

Assist - Assist/Support - Leventor
    Totem - Serestia - Duke
    Garriott - Totem - Totem
    GK

Melissa - Karpilla - Leventor
    Kiera/(someone with similar totem or use) - Serestia - Duke
    Garriot - Hyang Ran - Chitose - Mariel(support)
    GK isillia/Kei

for pve, you need to have a long/forward passer, also you going to need leaders that has crit dmg active

since you lack most of the info to give a little bit of depth your question... so i gonna leave it at that

3. Faeye

Faeye

Very useful advice, TY.

I didn't have Kiera & Melissa and Melissa just appeared in scout. :) Got Pufen instead of Kiera though. :(
    I do have both Isillia and Kei (but was using Lucian until now), which one should I work on?

4. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    pufen is more of a back line unit, coz of her coop-defense passive, her kit is similar with Hyang Ran, though shaman has more utility to offer if they are built correctly
    kiera is a meta character, coz she debuffs mid, she is tanky, and has intercept active which nullifies long/forward passes and this is extremely a game changer in pvp
    about your choice of GK, depending who you pick, your stone build and even your team set up will change

about the choice of GK you need to pick either dmg decreas + crit dmg decrease build or crit res, kei is more of a safer choice than isillia... but if both are properly invested (crit res build) i can say they are equal.... regardless you still need LUQ for them and maybe slot color change

5. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    That's another to the list, tardy is also alive. Neat

6. Faeye

Faeye

I drew Miri, whirlwind striker! :) Guess I was super lucky even though I already had a legendary striker and nobody else in my team is green. Is she better than Leventor? Should I replace him?
    TY

7. bluehell

bluehell Silver

IGN/ID:
    Bluehell
    Galaxy:
    Same as Colo.
    Colosseum:
    Same as ace.
    Yes, building around Miri will yield better results than Leventor, at least looking at late game of the current meta.

8. Faeye

Faeye

OK. Can I replace only the frontline? And which 5-stars players would serve her better on the front?