1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Here again for suggestions - legend ticket

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by DarkStilgar, Jun 2, 2018.

1. DarkStilgar

DarkStilgar

hi guys, I'm back again in need of some suggestions... a bit more specific ones atm... The one in the foto is the team I'm currently fielding..

photo5807433093370457473(1).jpg

Now.. I was thinking to go a bit crazy and buy the legendary package ticket... the question is: who should I get?

I'm a bit confused on who would help my team more... very confused to be honest. I have been thinking about a couple of units. Mostly I was thinking serestia (to sub out pinol... or to sub out pinol and be pushed mid with metatron on the side), baltheon (to sub out shura), felix (but I think he is of lower priority since I have metatron and I'm not sure I would get a big enough upgrade to justify it over the other ones). presty could be another strong choice... but that would force me to redo my backline and having khirna it would be a "strange change" doubly so with me not having jiho/duran. Last one would be jiho for her assorted buffs/ace (and I guess she would have to sub out ?askeladd? to be effective)... I also considered nabi to sub out ?victoria? but it does seem the worst choice.

I'm open to suggestions... not necessarily on the ones above but even on some legend I could have missed considering... read: whatever you think could improve my deck most.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. DarkStilgar

DarkStilgar

bump up I guess?