1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Hey~lo...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eshvoide, May 28, 2015.

1. Eshvoide

Eshvoide One legend, five uniques

IGN/ID:
    Eshvoide
    Club:
    Haverion
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Old: 29, New: 30
    Hey~lo (combination of hey and hello)...

This game reminds me so much of the anime "Captain Tsubasa" and "Dragon League". I am liking it a lot.

---

This is currently my team (I need better players!!):

[​IMG]

---

I plan to make my dream team though I doubt I'll ever get far in colosseum or pvp with them.

---

Funny AI moments:
    - Estella (as well as Kiki) scoring the winning goal for the team.
    - Guinevere shooting the ball at the goalkeeper then stealing the ball from the goalkeeper then passing it to Leventor who just smashes the ball in.
    - Anis surviving with 1hp thru 2 people on the left side only to pass it to Lucid who scores the goal.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. Jiggles

Jiggles Puffyminator ಠ_ಠ

IGN/ID:
    <big secret>
    Club:
    Going solo
    Galaxy:
    Forever Plat
    Colosseum:
    30~ish
    Welcome! happy to have you here :)
    check the forum guides in my signature below for extra help! also use the search function on the top right corner of the forum before posting a thread, please, to eliminate asking the same question again.
    try poking around every section on our home page (general discussion, gameplay, guides and tips etc) to get an idea of what info we have already and maybe you'll find some things useful :)
    The shoutbox can help you with fast answers. If you see anything you dont like then report that post/user and we will look into that.

3. Krezhyre

Krezhyre "Pretty words, but they don't mean a thing"

sup shark.. welcome to the forums.. and (late) nice to meet yah greeting... join to the chatbox to have some fun