1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

hi guys, thinking of coming back after awhile

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by kingdookie, May 6, 2018.

1. kingdookie

kingdookie

IGN/ID:
    Kingdooki
    Hey guys!

Great to see the forum still up and running, great job! I stopped around the time presty came out. Logged back in 2 days ago and it was quite overwhelming. Was just wondering if you guys can help me out. I'read the other thread for returning old player and got the gist of the gameplay aspects. Things i'm wondering are.

what are legendary stones and how do u make them?
    how do you get master yowu?
    are the older players and team formations still good for pvp?
    whats the meta like in pvp?
    are draw rates still really bad?
    any player i should really be looking out for?
    whats the manager dispatch for?
    whats the dimension continuum? is it for events only?
    all my chains got reset, does this mean i have to do it again? do i get rewards like the last time i completed it?
    how do you get skin points?
    is there an updated tier list/player breakdown?

My apologies for long list of questions. these are the ones off the top of my head. if theres anything else you can think of that will help me ease back into the game feel free to comment. Many thanks to all of you.

2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Welcome back~
    Hope this helps

They are the stone tier above unique stones
    They can be crafted by using 1 Unique Stone at +15 as the base, and 4 other Unique stones (not same as base) at +15 as fodder, the legendary stone will then gain a sub stat based on one of the foddered unique stones

Along with Team setup, train, special train and sell, there is now a tab to "release" 5/6* players, doing so will give a yowu based on rarity

Meta always keeps changing, so who knows, if you have plenty legends, youre probably fine

Legend Spirits

You can now see the draw rates of players, and the statistics of player draws
    Legend rates were also buffed at one point

Not too sure if theres anything thats a Must Get for everything, if u can say in what context like PvP or PvE then maybe can think of something

Its a way to use your managers for something other than just buffs, you basically match managers with appropriate skills to a dispatch with needed skills to gain a chance at rewards, decent income of gold imo

When doing regular spacetime or story matches, theres a chance a "raid boss" may appear, you can then fight it in there
    Its currently dead content due to rewards being trash, but I think devs mention they might do something about it

There was a chain system renewal, chain buffs are dependent on what class they are (striker, gk, assist etc.) and they changed players on different ppls chains, redo-ing chains will unlock them again, and reward crystals. The dimension stone rewards are only available if you didnt complete all 4 chains before the update

Some events reward them, but there is a daily mission that gives a small amount for doing live pvp I think, tho it can be quite hard to get a match

Dont think anyone bothered to make one anytime recent

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  3. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    POejk

4. kingdookie

kingdookie

IGN/ID:
    Kingdooki
    My apologies for the late reply and many thanks for the reply nawzu.

Everyone one of my questions have been answered. This and roaming around here, reddit and youtube has got me more or less caught up. from what ive read it seems that somethings have gotten better and something are still the same unfortunately :(

Anyways ill be starting again but not as hardcore as before. Gonna ease myself back in. Thank you again for answering my questions and if i think of anything i need to ask again i know where to go :)

one last thing, when is the anniversary suppose to happen?

Thanks again!!

5. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    anniversary varies on the servers. iirc global anniversary is in spring. So if it hasn't happened already, this month will be the month. But take my info with a grain of salt, been retired for 2 years now

6. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    well...you are just in time for the games anniversary where they will reveal the big patch notes on what they have prepared. i would bother to answer the questions but then again @Nawzu already covered them all so i guess you know the answer to them all.

in eitherway, hope you enjoy your stay after you settle in after all the changes over the last time you checked in.

7. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Poke