1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Honne, May 6, 2018.

1. Honne

Honne

IGN/ID:
    Honelle
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums. I hope I can be active and contribute in future. For now, I'll try to learn some tips and tricks. I'm not a completely stranger to game, because I used to play in S1. I had to take a break due to some personal stuff, and I ended up losing my HIVE account. After lots of support tickets, got tired and decided to restart all over again. So here I am playing once again, trying to understand the new things I missed.
    If you are in the universe server, you can add me as a friend or something - It's up to you. My ID is "Honelle".
    Anyways, it's nice to meet you all and hopefully we can be friends.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    Hi, hello o/

You don't need to be active "at least once a week" or contribute to the forums but it's appreciated.

although one to 3 people aren't enough to answer the questions of lots of people who ask for team advice/etc.

Glad you are returning to the game. Sad you lost your HIVE account, however S1, and S3? are totally two different ball games.

Lvling/ranking up your account won't be so hard compared to S1 and with all the new players you draw, hopefully you'd get right back into the game.

Active moderator @Nawzu or someone else can help you with your thread http://soccerspiritsforum.com/posts/243295/

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  3. Honne

Honne

IGN/ID:
    Honelle
    Hi and thank you!
    Yes, I'm trying to return to the setup I had, but like you said, S1 and S3 are really different. I don't even understand and I can do with the players I have right now, but I'll try to keep up with the "meta" and the new mechanics so I can help other players too.

4. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Hi, and welcome back~ lparty

If you have any question about the new game mechanics, you can collate them and ask all of em at once in a thread, you can tag me again if you want me to answer them

5. Honne

Honne

IGN/ID:
    Honelle
    Hi, and thank you!
    I'm still seeing some of the guides and threads in the forum (and they are great help!), so when I see fit, I will make a thread.
    Anyways, thank you again!

6. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Welcome backkkk; I think. Tl:Dr and Im retired sooo

7. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Welcome, ol' grand. Welcome back to the game.

8. Honne

Honne

IGN/ID:
    Honelle
    Hi, and thank you! It's nice to be back.