1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeltaOmega, Jul 14, 2018.

1. DeltaOmega

DeltaOmega

IGN/ID:
    DeltaOmega
    Club:
    Matrix
    Colosseum:
    Hi! Recently I started playing Soccer Spirits. The Game is AWESOME.
    I may need some advise from more experienced players. That is why I signed up for this for this forum.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  2. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Could have sworn you were around longer....Maybe I'm thinking of a different Delta. I'm sure you know by now, but this place is dead. Yes soccer spirits is awesome, but it's golden age is long over. If you still need a close knit community of people that still do play ss to chat and get advice on, I recommend contacting @PaxMilitae and getting LINE ( a chatting app) and joining their group. It consists of a lot of ss players that still are going strong, and they talk about other stuff too.

3. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Otherwise, hi, welcome. A lil late, but better late than never amiright

4. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Hello and welcome aboard!

While it's true that thus forum is far from its Golden Age, there are still plenty of people playing SS. If you want to join our chat group, I'll be more than pleased to invite you. :)