1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Ardor How to Build the new Shu?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by LUCKER, Jan 4, 2017.

1. LUCKER

LUCKER

Anyone have any idea how the new Shu should be build? It look like he got a very good buff.

Stones?
    Line up?

2. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

IGN/ID:
    AFC Member #6
    Club:
    AFC
    Galaxy:
    Commonplace XII
    Colosseum:
    The one that everyone reaches
    New shu? same build as old shu.

3. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    PaxMilitae likes this.
  4. RoboMochi

RoboMochi Beatrice buff when?

IGN/ID:
    RoboMochi
    Club:
    AnimeClub
    Galaxy:
    Championship
    Colosseum:
    CoD 48 (S5)/CoT 40 (New)
    Blazing Essence + red reflex + yellow drible + red crit dmg/dark crit dmg/dark pen/dark speed. He can be at mid or backline, you choose.

5. PotatoOfDoom

PotatoOfDoom Ha!

IGN/ID:
    PotatoOfDoom
    Club:
    PinkPanty
    Galaxy:
    Champs
    Colosseum:
    Double red crit dmg, dark pen, SoBlthink

6. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

IGN/ID:
    AFC Member #6
    Club:
    AFC
    Galaxy:
    Commonplace XII
    Colosseum:
    The one that everyone reaches
    Double red CD, light reflex, BE/TB.

Double red CD, red reflex, SoB/WoM/PoL.

Mostly just reflex and dmg cuz with him using his active so often, it's pretty easy to get his reflexes up.

7. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    I summon thee, @JLawliet, greatest Shu fanboy authority I've ever seen.

I don't think stacking Reflex is a good idea on Shu, because he will only stack enough Reflex if he uses his active, which won't happen if he doesn't have the ball, so no high reflex to steal the ball til then. Besides, I play Shu for his utility, so I want him to be up and running as many times as possible...here, follow my logic:

- Light crit rate because it heals him even more (yes, a marginal difference, but still helps) and it also helps ensuring he will crit;
    - BE means he won't hurt as much as with TB, but you don't need to wait until fully stacked to deal max damage, which is great for those REAL quick, do-or-die matches;
    - Ardor crit dmg because, well, dmg;
    - Dark action speed because my formation might give him a lot of CAr. With Nerua's totem and 3 stacks of Freyja's global passive, he can reach exact 89.8% CAr. Besides, like I said, I use Shu for his utility, so the quicker he acts, the sooner he'll be able to resurrect teammates, keep them alive a little longer and fill that spirit bar.

I know it is not optimal, but I'm overall satisfied with his performance. He lets me down sometimes, but overall he's been a savior to my poor Raklet.

8. Jinsaw

Jinsaw Your average F2P

IGN/ID:
    Jinsaw
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    I built him with TB, 2 red CD, 1 light dribble. Stack him damage over reflex because you want to ohko those mid front backline and 2 red CD ensure you can ohko steal those heavy DR frontliner like Elaine

Attached Files:

9. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 44 - CoT: 40
    *answers @PaxMilitae 's summon* :eek:

Well, my Shu build remains unchange even after buff
    WoM, Ardor Dribble, Ardor CD, and Dark Pen on prism
    Since i use kevin BL, WoM is a great asset for Shu to regain his AB, Dark pen in prism for moar CAR, and you can see I'm putting Ardor dribble cuz it's secondary effect gives us spirit with an attack and it returns to the amount of spirit before you use the active, which is what you might need (spare spirit might save our ass sometimes) cuz if you maxed his active, he will keep using it and end up depleting the spirit bar, tried, tested using my shu and some other shu out there.
    damage-wise, it doesnt hit as hard as @Jinsaw 's shu, but thats what i like more cuz more AB and hp recovery (cuz you can attack more if the enemy is not ded)

there are plenty of formations out there, but the most common one is Kevin Shu DQ formation in BL. thats from my experience tho, hope it helps and you might want to try some stuffs to fit your play style. ;)

JLawliet, over and out.:run:

Jinsaw and PaxMilitae like this.