1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind How to Ernesto?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Johny Sama, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Johny Sama

Johny Sama You're The Worthy One Of All Your Merits.

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Hello guys how are you? I hope fine.
    So... until now i used Elaine as my front enhancer but my team is a ww one so i got the path to mono color my team.
    With this said... My only players who could replace Elaine was Ernesto or Meiran, i will stuck both until i finally draw Evellyn but i have no idea on how to build Ernesto since he isn't alike Elaine. So, please, i beg your help, (atm using 2 light reflex a blue defense and a green steal, planing to change to blue pass and green action speed).

2. Happle

Happle Some Person

You're actually building him pretty well. However, I need to know your striker before I decide to change one of the stones.

Johny Sama likes this.
  3. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Shanti

4. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Atm using Shanti, should i do something different?

5. Happle

Happle Some Person

Oh sorry, I was thinking that you were building ernesto just fine. Just make sure evylin and shanti are a bit faster than him so evylin passes more often and shanti shoots more. If you want, you could swap action speed with steal or reflex.

Johny Sama likes this.
  6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Or maybe... U can use him at support slot.
    Placing Kiki is not bad at all if you plan to use Evylin and Shanti. Kiki pass effect totem > Evylin active > Shanti Active

Ernesto as crit totem to give shanti more chance to..... At least, crit well

you'll see it

just try it and u never believe ;)

Johny Sama likes this.
  7. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    That's a good advice tough. Unfortunately KiKi is backline HP totem with Magnus and Miho. Also my Shanti has more than 200% CD and CR so this is not a issue. For my Suport slot Khirel is the guy since he isn't going to take a position bonus in any place that i can place him. Well Ernesto is going to get his EE soon. Maybe we can discuss better after that.

8. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Yeah, that was consideration too,
    Btw, how's your Ernesto's perfomance? I dont think u dont have Front passer, do u?

Johny Sama likes this.
  9. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Honestly... No. I'm using Meiran atm by her support skills. I mean... 30% CD, Reflex and cumulative AS is very good.

10. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Wow! Im approved your bravery, even without evidence ^3^

All about leader frontline ;)

Johny Sama likes this.
  11. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Well planing in keeping this just until draw Evellyn... But i really want to have Meiran in team. You know... Global Buffs are really a great thing but maybe Linmay can be on front after all LOL

12. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Lol -o-
    Evylin is kinda... popular lately, how about Nera? She's kinda leftover.
    Who's better in your opinion @Johny Sama ?
    Im still confuse choose both of them, who will be effective with Shanti?

Johny Sama likes this.
  13. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Nera, you mean Nezzy? Well... actually she is better at CM. Still not sure about her or Linmay. =P Also Evelyn fulfill the "Passer" slot better than Nezzy, cuz Nezzy is so much fast, even faster than the Striker and it brings some complicactions and more than that Evellyn came with strong buffs designed to make the striker deal damage. Nezzy is just a Spirit generator in this requisite. For last, but not lesser, Evellyn has a thunder slot where you can use Silent Cold. Nezzy instead has a light one that can only bring reflex to the line with Thousand Watchers. Of course if you're using a utility striker Nezzy can be so good as Evellyn. In my case i run Shanti so everything is about giving damage in just one shoot but if using Kirin Nezzy would be the better choice as the great stealer that she is.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  14. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Okay, now ernesto had an EE. Shall we continue? :D

Johny Sama likes this.
  15. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    I was looking forward to that xD
    Well now that his E.E grants action speed no need to worry about that speed stone anynore with that said i guess that the way I'm building him is ok now with blue pass (changing to silent cold in the future), double Light Reflex and green steal. Instead of steal i could use Damage Reduction too to maximize his decrease damage potential granted by his 3rd passive what do you think?

16. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    So u use Ernest for passing, huh? Not bad, i mean he have pass effect passive, right? He can be a though one beside P.Meiran and can tank enough, just in case he is your front ballholder, and silent cold is not a bad choise :D in case u dont have Evylin yet, Ernesto can replace for while but not forever. But you'll have Evy later :p trust me, you'll get it ;) , reflex is good for leader, as they are squishy target for enemy's attacker, so, yeah. Good build

Johny Sama likes this.
  17. Sayano

Sayano The King's man

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    First you dab, then you dab again. Thats how you use him.

No but for real, havent looked at his set or anything at all, so cant help. Ill try to reply back later when I know more :eek:

AquaXxX, Johny Sama and anavn like this.
  18. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    What is dab? :S
    Idk the current booming joke in the people of internet :|

19. Sayano

Sayano The King's man

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    So I took a bit of a closer look at him, and he seems pretty gud :eek:

Overall he's similar to Elaine with some differences. Both are decently tanky, however even tho Ernesto has higher base reflex stats, Elaine has that OP 100% reflex passive. Imo the goal is just to have him build tanky/decent reflex so he can be fast and stack those OP stacks. Once he starts stacking, he may have enough reflex to ca people. Overall he's just a Elaine that gives high dmg as long as you can crit and is just as speedy as her, and has a higher base reflex, but no 100% reflex passive