1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

How would you rank the 5 possible mono teams against each other?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cytus, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Cytus

Cytus

IGN/ID:
    Synclyric
    Obviously after seeing the developers notes the main topic is about the support mono teams will receive from the new ace system, this has got me thinking how good are the 5 attributes respective mono teams.

I've only recently gotten back into the game so my game experience isn't as much as others but from what I've seen people seem to be saying

1: Thunder
    2: Ardor
    3: WW
    4. Light
    5. Dark

Do correct me if im wrong and I'm interested if anyone could provide reasons to why some are ranked higher, for example I've heard Thunder has the best mono chains with all strong solid units fitting into the team.

2. Vendanna

Vendanna

IGN/ID:
    Hitei
    Club:
    Nothingness
    but you don't even know if they will have reworked ACEs until its released. note that mono dark will get a legendary goalkeeper plus retain alice AND metatron. while the other monos outside of thunder with felix doesn't have abusive metatron in mid to heal all team

3. Cytus

Cytus

IGN/ID:
    Synclyric
    I was more referring to how good each one is at the moment

4. Vendanna

Vendanna

IGN/ID:
    Hitei
    Club:
    Nothingness
    the thing is that we don't know until we get more information.

5. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin

I have some issues with this List. Namely Mono Thunder shouldnt really be on top due to their Backline being a lot less Tanky than the rest. All Mono Colors can Field Effective Front and Mid lines already, but Mono Thunder's Backline is pretty Meh

1.) Mono Ardor - Overall the STrongest Backline Thanks to Angela and a Strong Mid and Front. Imo Mono Ardor atm can actually match most Rainbow Teams

2.) Mono WW - Again overall Strong Back and Mid.

3.) Mono Dark - A lot of ppl tend to Underestimate Mono Dark. Zib atm is already a very strong GK and Ravian with the right Lineup is a Very strong Striker. Its only downside is Patricia and Lindberg dont have EEs yet but once they do watch out

4.) Mono Light - Overall a strong color. But lacks any real brokenness.

5.) Mono Thunder - A strong Mid a Decent Front as far as Front goes but a very weak Backline

6. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    It is too hard to rank at the moment. There are almost no team in PVP that are truly mono. It always has at least some off color.
    Mono Thunder, while it was popular back then, is almost never seen now. There are always a couple of units out of color and you bet those are key and powerful units. The same case is true with the other mono colors, not just Thunder.

While you think one color is strong, it is too hard to tell, since they'll be missing a key unit. Like say mono Ardor loses out on Metatron and Duran. Duran who makes Angela and any GK so much more tanky.

In either case, it'll probably be a loop. Ardor will get wrecked by Dark. Dark by Light. Light by Thunder. Thunder by Whirlwind. And finally, Whirlwind by Ardor. Do remember if it is mono vs mono, their entire team has damage and reflex advantage, that is really hard to beat.

tiffeur and Yuraji like this.
  7. Vasallo

Vasallo Vonchi~♥ The Best Husbando ✧.° • * (/^ω^)/ *•°♪

IGN/ID:
    Vasallo
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    CoD : 60 / CoT : 50
    Hmm... well all the elements have their own good things to get rekt the attribute they're stronger...

Ardor : good ATK and HP and the best global totems (Elaine, Yuri, Victoria, Gaphyl, Kevin) Choi could be the most dangerous ace, if they already have a good atk, good CR in back with Death Queen and good reflex in mid with Victoria and Lia...
    WW : fastest and tanky bc of HP totems (Duran, Kiki, Magnus, Miho) as they all have enough HP and reflex... Shanti could be the best ace to complete the combo High HP and ATK power
    Thunder : kinda slow but massive ATK. Leventor is the best if you think you can OHKO the match (would be probably only available against light) Nerua the best over all, for harder and long matches try to get highest reflex and largest HP...
    Light : highest control of spirit + action bar. Just take a look of Vonchi+Milky, so fast. Silla recover bar. Sammy global recover HP with a pass, Beth pen + active action bar stuff. Chitose, Black Ivy and Virgil, make so hard to the enemy attack... Anael ace would get heavy SPD but would lack some HP and reflex maybe... Then Beth ace... for 60% ATK Power + 60% Crit Resist... They could become the hardest element to crit.
    Dark : is the weakest for mono, but they have some of the best players (debuffers) in the game (Metatron, Serestia, Alice, Shura, Baltheon, Ravian...and now a new GK...) Serestia could be the best ace ...?

As @Starx said, who has the advantage will have to the win, doesn't matter what. But every attribute can try to counter enemy's skills.
    Like Ardor with their buff totems vs Dark with debuff totems...
    Light, which backline is actually a little bit weak and even more with Thunder, but they can delay a lot of enemie's atks with Chitose and Black Ivy duo...

Anyway I don't think people will just drastically change their teams to mono...
    Metatron, she is in mid just for the heal and control bar...
    Elaine to stack passives and active.
    Duran can make good any GK

8. Xetael

Xetael The Oblivious

From my bed.....never mind I'm going back to sleep
    IGN/ID:
    Xeteal
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Pls the list should be
    1.mono dark
    2.mono dark
    3.mono dark
    4. Mono light(cause it has beth and mariel/shy/)
    5.the other teams

9. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Im currently at 2360 and I see a bit of mono Ardor running around. They use Lia to replace Met. they are devently strong too

10. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Hard to be sure, but not impossible to at least guess. Just look at the players each attribute has. There are some with unique aces to their attribute, or aces others might lack in, and that's more where any uncertainty I have would lie.

1: Ardor
    They have everything. Solid strikers? William, Sharr, Bora are all good. Good frontline support? Broken Elaine and good-for-mono-Ardor-front Renee. Solid goalkeepers? Overpowered Angela and though Lucian has some problems atm being an active block keeper he's better off than others of his kind. Backliners to support them? DQ and Kevin. Strong utility? Gaphyl, Shu, Lia, Victoria, Choi. There is no position, line, or role Ardor lacks a solid player for. Many of them are among the very best players for their roles even, being clearly the best or second best. Mono Ardor's only fault lies in Dark's attribute advantage making Metatron a tricky (but very much able to be handled) cm.

2: Whirlwind
    Another attribute that truly lacks for nothing. However, WW falls beneath Ardor in ranking for two reasons. The bigger reason is that though they too have good choices everywhere for every position, line, and role their options aren't as diverse outside of the backline. WW still wants for a few EEs to fill some small gaps, but those players can at least serve well enough until then (Miho and Ernesto). The other problem is Ardor disadvantage. If Ardor is the best mono, it hurts a little to then be the attribute disadvantaged against that.

3: Thunder
    Thunder has gotten some good stuff this year to shore up what they once lacked in. They still need some key EEs to complete this, but it's much better than it was last year. Their big weakness was always the back. Raklet still isn't real solid but Robin has stepped up to the plate. Their back has gained Nikita's EE, Askeladd, Altair (still wants an EE though), and Freyja (for those who don't run her mid, she can work in back). They of course still have Nerua as well. Thunder has a good offensive mid and Felix's EE should hopefully shore up some better utility options there. Frontline isn't as strong as Ardor's (maybe) but it's no doubt good. Thunder also happens to have an interesting, or perhaps frightening, ace potential in Guinevere. 20% pen going up to 40%? Already has a totem for 20% pen and crit dmg? That's scary. Throw in Luka's active pass and that's 85% pen for any striker without a single stone or passive skill on the striker's part. I really hope those ace numbers aren't so high come Dec 7th. The only thing Thunder lacks for is healing. They have Freyja for an active healer, but their passive healing is only in Felix (who needs to be crit) and Butcher. However, though they lack in healing on the level of other attributes, they have raw power to make up for it. They'll win fast or lose fast.

4: Light
    To be clear, I rate Thunder and Light pretty equally. I only favor Thunder for its better offensive potential to end the game since that is one of the most important things for a team to have. But where Light lacks in offense it makes up for in powerful healing. They have not one, but two active healers. Isillia is a goalkeeper all about healing. Latios heals the team on shooting. Sammy and soon WG's EE provide some further healing on pass and being penetrated respectively (although WG's is going to require her to coop). Light has good backline support too. It's not WW level but it's good. Mid is solid but it is pretty dependent on legends atm. Duke is an unquestionably great player for mid and although Beth isn't what she used to be (too good) she is still a very powerful AB restorer. Light does have a good front but going mono makes supporting Latios and Uriel harder. Both those strikers really like Elaine. But there is still Vonchi (but this is again relying on a legend) with MW, and Silla is good for any striker. I fear Light though if its front gets stronger because the sustainability that attribute has is nuts.

5: Dark
    Sigh... while Light is a powerhouse of healing Dark's is virtually non-existent. Dark's pros: Metatron, good strikers, Metatron, good assists, Metatron. Dark without Metatron is dead. There is no other passive, non-selfish healing in Dark but for Metatron. And the only other healing besides that that can revive is Avnore's active. All the rest is crappy heal-by-dmg, selfish, and unable to revive someone. And though Avnore isn't bad per say, as he can be quite tanky and/or hard hitting, he is definitely the worst of the other active healers. His passive utility just doesn't measure up. Gaphyl and Virgil heal on attack (and can hit hard too), Miho drains spirit and ab, Black Ivy and Freyja have teamwide toteming. Avnore by comparison only has an in-line debuff, and as/reflex/pass effect isn't the greatest combination in an attribute already rampant with as/reflex totems (mostly debuffs) and pass effect is... well... not completely useless. The lack of healing wouldn't be so bad if Dark were either powerfully offensive like Thunder/Ardor or powerfully defensive like WW/Ardor. But it's not. Dark lacks for much of any offensive support outside loads of crit rate. And it lacks for defensive support outside of, again, crit rate reduction. And much too much stacking debuffs to be healthy for the backline. Good luck building that up before the enemy takes you out. People like to point out Dark's ability to slow you down hard, but when Dark itself isn't particularly fast you're not suddenly racking up the stacks before the enemy can act. Lots of as and reflex skills for Dark, but 50% ca cap balances out the reflex advantage and speed is nice but when a lot of the key players who affect (aka debuff) it are themselves slow it's only dragging the enemy down to your level, not making you run laps around them. Their keepers and backline are crap but at least Presty is a glimmer of hope in an otherwise bleak backline. Please BB don't screw her up. I'm not asking for op, just something of worth. Same for Patricia (please rework Fearless) and Lindberg EEs.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  11. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    I probably should Add that Rainbow Teams would probably Fall right behind WW.

So Imo its

Ardor>WW>Rainbow>The Rest

12. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I'd agree on that. The ability to use all the best/cancer units together is exactly why rainbow dominates the game. Assuming the ace burst isn't brokenly good, that factor isn't going to change and mono teams have to give up their cancer splashes to go true mono for the ace burst.

13. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Yup the only two Mono Teams that become good are Ardor and WW. Ardor stupidly so though. The one team that will probably become super Annoying though is the Latios Ace Burst team. 50 DR to team with Latios' Heals is no joke

14. Sakurai

Sakurai Promise Keeper~

IGN/ID:
    Thundery
    I'd definitely say that mono thunder has the best midline though. If felix EE comes out, and its good, it'll be even stronger.

15. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    True but their Backline tends to get Oneshot

16. Raikaru

Raikaru Super Scrub, Lucid's husbando

IGN/ID:
    Raikaru
    Colosseum:
    What passive healing does WW have?

Dark has Baltheon? Also it has HP in the back as well.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, why even mention not having Metatron when 78% of people in galaxy have Metatron. There's like no point of assuming that a person doesn't have metatron when talking about dark mono

Unless you ignore their front passer options are Nerai who only provides spirit(also much better in mid) and Evylin who only provides a small buff to crit and crit damage(definitely won't be passing any steroid passes) and forget that their best front totems are Ernesto or like Linmay and both provide .... loads of crit. kek oh wait Enersto gives crit damage... for 5 minutes. Totally a great game changer :V

Not to mention Irru loses his greatest supports without rainbow and Bea becomes even more useless. I don't get how Kirin benefits from mono either tbh

17. Sakurai

Sakurai Promise Keeper~

IGN/ID:
    Thundery
    Ren do note that almost every single thunder team runs raklet, but Robin is better. Especially since he's getting even more hp, its definitely possible to replace penetrator or nikita with Altair and get more DR as well. It might not be ardor or ww level, but it seems like it'll be very capable.

18. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Aiolos.

19. Raikaru

Raikaru Super Scrub, Lucid's husbando

IGN/ID:
    Raikaru
    Colosseum:
    So we're assuming Dark might not have Metatron, but WW has Aiolos? LOL

20. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    What does Dark have anything to do with this? Ofc Dark would have Metatron? Dark has nothing to do with WW have healing