1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

i am newbie

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by hayday, Sep 5, 2017.

1. hayday

hayday

IGN/ID:
    Skydrive
    hello guys sory for bad English i am just starting this game because my friend show me the gameplay, i really like strategic game by the way and he gives me a account he say it's a good start for you anyway this account already lv 30 and get one and only my legend player jiho so lets check out the squad

ardor:Jiho, kyoko (6),sharr,jean,chundo

thunder: vann, veronica, lynia,blade, glayde

whirlwind : evylin, beatrice, jade rakhsa, saramir

dark : pinol, avnore, patricia, verister, ronald

light : hiro(6), ustiel, black ivy, luri

please give this newbie an advice hopefully someday gonna be good player :)

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    At the moment you do not have enough players to create a full team but as you play more of the game that would not be a problem. Jiho is a powerful legendary player with a powerful ace skill.

Team Build :
    kyoko-Evylin-Luri
    Lynia-veroinca-Pinol
    Jiho-Black Ivy (BI) - Saramir
    Glayde

If you want to continue using this team formation you can.

If you would like to continue building this team suggestions of some players are Neura.

Renee is also a good assist player for your front line.

There are a lot of players who can fill your mid-line so you can ask for more help when you get more players.

Tips: Start using Littres and beelzebub (6*) on Striker then GoalKeeper then everything else.