1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

Discussion in 'Everything Else!' started by Razura, May 14, 2017.

1. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

I know this is not the right place to post it here but I'm sorry, I must do it.

I'm not feeling like myself anymore. I don't feel like I should have been born. Ever since I was released from the army from a 3 year service, it took me a REALLY long time to find a job. I had to switch jobs every monday and thursday. I guess I'm different from all you normal people. I don't think I have autism or asperger syndrome. I never considered myself normal. Normal only exists in Pokemon. I'm 25 and I'm still having a hard time finding a job that I like. The longest job I managed to survive in was for almost a year. I feel like I don't want to live, I feel like I want to suicide. I feel like I disappointed my mom, my family, and even my friends.

I know this will probably be a shock to you but around a year ago the police came to my house and took me for questioning for something terrible that I've done. I now even have a case in the police so to some jobs I can't even apply.

So yeah, long story short, I feel like I'm done with life.

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Bro chear up I know life is can be hard some times and finding your way is even harder but eventually you will find a job you like. Hope it gets better :)

3. YoungLotus12

YoungLotus12 YoungLotus12

IGN/ID:
    Ririnchi
    mate from what i can tell, you have been through many tough times and u have survived. true rn barely holding on but u r still alive and still breathing. if u have had made it thus far, u have it in u to make it further, you are a tough soldier mate, and for a tough soldier only tough battles will be thrown across his way. idk who u r, what u have done or how messed up ur life is but i believe in you. i believe that humanity is still in this world and has long as hope, faith, humanity and love exists trust me on this one, u r going to last this period. If u have decided to turn over a new leaf and give it your best shot then give it, dont be disheartened by failures and setbacks they are like the speedbreakers in life, without them ur just going to go too fast and die. its all about pacing mate. believe in yourself and work towards tmr.

Malphaic Okori and Heneko like this.
  4. Malphaic Okori

Malphaic Okori Lorekeeper

I haven't had the trials you've had, but I do understand what you're saying. My problem has been the fact I think too much about what is happening in our world, which has given me a bleak outlook, but in all the bad I've seen there is still good and I can see the good in you from what you've wrote here today. You've taken steps to find your place in life, and though you may not have found it yet, it doesn't mean it isn't out there for you. I can only strongly consider you talk with your Mom, Family, and Friends because they are the ones who can help you through this. I'm not entirely competent with saying how I feel, but please stay strong.

YoungLotus12 likes this.
  5. Leatra

Leatra

IGN/ID:
    Leatra
    cheer up bro. life always hard for some people include me,in my teen days i have family problem this is the darknest time in my life but i already move on.

and now i must work 12 hour (sometime more) everyday even though i'm the owner and no holiday in weekend but i must do it even though i tired, don't have time make new friend and i miss my hometown.

i think job is not something you must like but job is for survive.work hard and make your mom proud, better than suicide and make her sad (sadness no good for her healthy)

6. YangBr

YangBr That Imouto

IGN/ID:
    YangBr (global) YangBR (Korean)
    Club:
    White Lotus (Global and Korean)
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I unfortunately have not faced the same issues as you but Cheer up!!! I'm sorry for the hardships you've faced in life so far but stay strong!! You have been so far and I believe in you!! I hope you do find the job you enjoy and that life will be better for you~

YoungLotus12 likes this.
  7. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Bro, life is tough... but it is worth the struggle.
    Finding a job IS tough... damn it. Especially when you finish a chapter of your life and going to the next, like finishing college, or finishing army, or changing country or blah... Seriously...

Anyway, don't give up. :)

YoungLotus12 likes this.
  8. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Life is an asshole and def has its ups and downs. While yes, I am with the majority here and have not faced the shit that you have, I have faced some pretty tough shit in both my childhood and currently as a young adult. Just hang in there, and you'll find your calling eventually. Good luck man.
    Ouh and don't forget to smile and laugh every once in a while. Remember to stay humane.

YoungLotus12 likes this.
  9. kismet07

kismet07

the greatest deception the devil makes us believe that we are worthless, insignificant , but what he desperately tries to keep from us is the true value of being who we are and what we are dstined to be. you my friend is more precious than anything this world has to offer , because there is not a single person in this world and the universe like you , which makes you more than unique , it makes you invaluable , priceless and worthy . GOD has created you and has formed you in HIS likeness and nothing , absolutely nothing can ever compare to you. may GOD shine His never ending love upon you , that you will see just how wonderful you truly are

YoungLotus12 likes this.
  10. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Let's get started... (sorry for my bad english, if u don't understand something just ask and i'll try to explain in better terms)
    Idk who u r, where u liv and what have you been through, I'm 19 and feel exactly like u, like I've failed on my life. Even so, i don't give up and still walking my path. Like you i don't like any of jobs I've been trying, some jobs i just can't do, some cuz I'm poor so i can't really invest in anything to get a future-return, some cuz I've broken my arms a couple of times so my body isn't on its full potential... I have no girlfriend, no god, atm no job, i don't get along with my family and that's not even my fault (my mom and dad aren't togheter since i was 5yo and my dad's wife hates me based on the purpose that she's not my mother). So i really understand your feelings, both of us are walking through shit. I'm not here not here to say what you have to do, nor to judge you, not even to comfort you painting a pink-colored world waiting ahead... Since you're an otaku I'm pretty sure you know that sentence: You only lose when you stop fighting.

YoungLotus12 likes this.
  11. Amos

Amos

IGN/ID:
    Amos
    Soldier on bro, and things will eventually look up. Won't be easy I kid you not, but seriously giving up plain sucks.
    You'll eventually find a meaningful purpose, and that'll drive you onwards.
    And as much as we might seem like keyboard warriors, but a pretty awesome community we are too.

PaxMilitae and YoungLotus12 like this.
  12. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Not many people like the job they are in. But like, I mean like like. It is generally just okay, or tolerable.

But that's all perspective. The point of a job is to earn money, so you pay for stuff you want to enjoy yourself with. Of course, you need to keep your goals reachable, you can't be extravagant if your job doesn't pay much, but there are many free things to do.
    If you think you can get whatever you want right away, then, that is really the wrong way to look at things. You always need to work towards it.

YoungLotus12 likes this.
  13. Jaxx

Jaxx Insignificant Person

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Too bad. Far too many people are interested in seeing you alive to let you die.

With love,
    Scrubgrandkouhai

YoungLotus12 likes this.