1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

I have some ideas for the "Teamwork" system that I'd like opinions on.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Shipwrecksos, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I know the Teamwork system has frustrated many people in its current state (with the pure RNG factor). Getting pass effect on a GK, or HP on a Striker is annoying as hell.

So, I wanted to get some opinions from you guys on these two following ideas. Frankly, I think EITHER of these approaches would greatly minimize player frustration:

SUGGESTION #1: Redesign the "Cupie" fairy card. Currently, Cupie gives a measly 5 TW points if used as a training material. If BB could make cupie simply "RE-ROLL" the TW bonus to something else entirely (in the exact same manner that Sparky can "re-roll" our weather immunity), that would be a MUCH better, and more appreciated function. You could just leave the TW points alone, because you can easily max out TW in just a half a day by normal gameplay anyway.

SUGGESTION #2: Add an option for players to "Block" certain traits from appearing when TW is reset. For example, if you get pass effect, and DON'T want it, then upon resetting you can choose to exclude pass effect from appearing again. You can even make this functionality cost Gold or Crystals (not DS, that's overkill). Some have suggested to put the TW in a sequence, but that's a very bad idea, since if you accidentally reset TW, or would like to experiment with a different option, you'd have to go ALL THE WAY AROUND THE SEQUENCE again, if you ever wish to go back to your original choice.

So, of those two options, which do you think would be a better approach for BB? Do they BOTH suck? Let me know what you think!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    This thread speaks to my soul. I can't tell you how frustrated I am that I can't get HP on Irre at all. I've.. literally.. reset it 20+ times and ended up wasting a ton of Cupies. I know this is the stupid way this game is programmed, I know it always tends to give you dupes in everything whether it is Draws, Scout, Boxes etc. but I'm almost convinced that it's glitched for me and I'm currently doing different TWs and resets to see if that'll fix anything.

Needless to say, I fully agree with both ideas. They could do so many things tho, like make it so you get to choose what you want after 5 resets or give us the option to buy what we want from the get go. I'd take anything at this point, even a simple increase to the points that Cupies give you.

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Agreed, not much. not less. Keep getting crit rate for my luka, and pass effect on Isilly

4. kakeru12

kakeru12

PREACH