1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

I Kinda Need Help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Overoke, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Overoke

Overoke

IGN/ID:
    Overoke
    Galaxy:
    silver
    Colosseum:
    Guys i just started soccer spirits a month ago and it has been amazing kinda having trouble with getting unique stones but can you tell me mainly how to work on Griffith Khirel Alexa and looking for help. thx for help so long friends

2. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Firstly:
    lhi

Secondly:
    Please make sure to make threads in the correct sections in the future (in this case it would‘ve been either „unit discussion“ or „team advice“). It might influence how much help you‘ll get.

Thirdly: What do you mean by „working“ on them? Spirit Stones? Who else to have on your team? There’s a LOT of stuff that can work with only three players; your playstyle and other preferences/priorities play a big part there as well. You want to have fun playing after all, not feel forced to run something.