1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

i need help

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by DukeStark77, Sep 6, 2017.

1. DukeStark77

DukeStark77

Galaxy:
    Silver
    hi guys how are you all? i need help with my team .
    my main team :
    front : kyoko elaine renee
    mid: gaphyl kyosky choi
    backline: kevin shu loyce death queen
    GK: angela

i also have jacob, sharr, victoria.

2. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    loyce is currently underwhelming and not that great of a pick at the given moment. i would say leave her until she gets EE to get a final verdict if she may be decent after her EE which shouldnt be far away looking at the rotation. so far boot her out and move gaphyl to back. gaphyl better benefits there for the double action and heal for the back.

in place of gaphyl, there perfectly fits victoria. pretty much a must in mono ardor for that op 50% rfx boost so you dont get countered left and right

e//other mentioned players you have benched should stay there. sharr gets overshadowed by kyoko and will these days and jacob is not that even well fitting in mono since he is a pain to build not to mention he has many flaws to deal with despite the fact he may seem tempting to use as a totem

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    DukeStark77 likes this.