1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

I need some advices

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Kouta Yukkiteru, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    lhi
    Now, i start to play again and with this meta i dont know what Goal Keeper i must use on my teams, pls if you can help me, what gk i must use? and what new goalkeeper recomend me to get?
    Alexa
    Black Tortoise
    Lucian
    Glayde
    Angela
    lbye

2. Snorcle

Snorcle

Alexa or glayde. Currently alexa feels mroe stronger but glayde is still S tier goalkeeper. You can choose according to your other members.

3. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    and what shooter?
    William
    Lucid
    Uriel
    Ravian
    Celine
    Lab Rat Rabian
    Hiro
    Shanti
    Irru
    Griffith
    Vayne
    Leo
    or Sharr?
    and what shooter i would must get if i dont have it?

4. Dragastal

Dragastal

IGN/ID:
    Dragastal
    Club:
    That one Doki everyone knows
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy scrub
    Colosseum:
    60/44
    I'd go with William or Shanti here. Though Leo seems to have high potential :eek:

Aiming for Miri/Vonchi or easy mode Damien would work too

5. Snorcle

Snorcle

Well in all of this i think griffith is the strongest one. Well in low elo until diamond or plat i guess william would carry you but after that he will be weak.ıf you reroll one of his slots for glabaris he can do still dmg buy you have to imvest him very much. Im imagine your level 30 reward was william you can always creata new account and try your chance for better legendary player. Last of all you can use uriel as well age got buff recently we seems decent also hiro seems weak but i will but him 3rd place. I wouldnt go leo utility strikers sucks right now also i wouldnt pick shanti either.

6. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    ty. And strategy must i do to get any legendary players and crystals? must i spend money or anything? i dont want throw my main account because im 132lvl and have 4 legendaries fortunately.
    william
    shu
    duke
    and choi

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  7. Snorcle

Snorcle

you have some great legends well you can pruchase legends with ds and ds are hard to gether.Well it is easier if you throw some real money but it is doable without spending. Do CoTs CoDs etc and do charachters chains if you complete all of them game rewards you by giving you by some ds. Bdw i dont know your team but i highly recommenned using shu on the backline. You can use choi and duke on the midline even i saw some people using choi on the front but im not so sure about that.

Also i see that you dont have jiho or any rainbow team ace but you have some great ardor and light players. You can build ardor and light team if you really want to use that william you can always reroll one of his slots to thunder and pich up some glabaris. Either way you have hiro or uriel as a light striker. (For example sammy has ardor and light ace)

Bdw in universery event they sold legendary package which gives 1 classic legendary which you seleceted. If you want to get new one it is your chance once a year.

8. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    and how can get any littre to upgrade my characters? and must i use my characters to lever up my stars or only use my Meras?
    and all character that i have be:

Alexa
    Alkyde
    Altair
    Anael
    Angela
    Armel
    Black Daisy
    Black Ivy
    Black Tortoise
    Cassiel
    Celine
    Celus
    Chiffon
    Choi
    Chrono
    Chundo
    Cynthia
    Dale
    Death Queen
    Duke
    Dynames
    Elaine
    Ernesto
    Elise
    Elizabeth
    Elua
    Enthia
    Erica
    Fontus
    Furion
    Galphy
    Glayde
    Grandeur
    Griffith
    Hildegard
    Hiro
    Hyang Ran
    Iggy
    Irru
    Jean
    Jury
    Kaidormu
    Karpila
    Kevin
    Krishna
    Yandere Kyoko
    Lab Rat Rabian
    Lai Gayle
    Leah
    Lemy
    Leo
    Lia
    Lilith
    Linmay
    Lucian
    Lucid
    Lucifer
    Luka
    Lynbell
    Lynia
    Magnus
    Malcom
    Mariel
    Melisa
    Miho
    Micki
    Mikael
    Milky Way
    Muspel
    Na Yang Ho
    Nerua
    Net
    Niarose
    Nute
    Orses
    Parabellum
    Patricia
    Phil
    Pinol
    Princess Meiran
    Rasiel
    Ravian
    Renee
    Roina
    Sage
    Sakiel
    Sam
    Sammy
    Saramir
    Savnok
    Shanti
    Sharr
    Shu
    Shura
    Silk
    Silla
    Sky
    Sue
    Swimsuit Qiyou
    Tyler
    Uriel
    Vanity
    Vayne
    Vermillion Bird
    Veronica
    Victoria
    Vivid Fear
    William
    Xing
    Yuri
    Yong Hee

Can I do any rainbow team with this or anything?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  9. Snorcle

Snorcle

Without jiho you can not build rainbow team. Is is possible but i dont recommenned. I like more defensive teams so i will use something like this if i were you. Bdw i will use William with Glabaris change but you can use hiro or Uriel if you want.

William - Sakiel - Renee
    Victoria - Duke - Choi
    Kevin - Shaman(Ace) - Shu - BlackIvy(EX)
    Alexa

This team actually looks pretty legit but you need to roll thunder slot for glabaris for william also you can try to find sammy because her ardor light ace is much better. You can use sammy on the mid lane with duke and choi and remove victoria. You actually have same as sammy. Gaphyl provides that but i couldnt fit gaphyl into team. You have shu etc so gaphyl is little too much. Last of all i think you can try to find Chitose and use her instead of BI. If you want you can use her instead of Kevin.

Edit: If you find sammy use her as a cm. Choi-Sammy-Duke
    Also if you are gonna use Hiro or Uriel you can replace Renee with another passer she is her for William

10. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    if i can i will prefer dont want use more william, its my frist legendary and that but im so tired to use him, can i use other shooter? and i dont if i have it bad builded or i dont know but with choi always be BOOSTED

11. Snorcle

Snorcle

12. Snorcle

Snorcle

As i said you can try Hiro or Uriel. Actually uriel would be nice with that reflex buff comes with shmans ace. She got buffed recently so she can be usefull. You can use her with milky way Uriel-MilkyWay-Sakiel

Bdw using just 1 passer is not that much optimal but with milky way you can take back the ball and shoot again.Last of all i think your next legend should be Jibril tho.

Edit: William is very weak legend and he needs buff also he isnt S tier either but he has potantial. I feel you very well i have fully invested william and had rainbow team looks like your with silla ace, And i was sick of it so i started to build mono dark team like 4 months ago i guess. I like my mono Dark team. This the team which was builded your current players but in the future you could have better plans. Maybe you can try to get jiho and make sick rainbow team. After rerolling Williams slot to Glabaris he can be usefull in rainbow i believe but always you can change him its your choice.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  13. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    now i get Yong Hee XD

14. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    and to get players boss must i building a team before or how can i win them?

15. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    and what Unique Stones must use in Alexa, Dense Magma or star´s tears?

16. Snorcle

Snorcle

Both of them are great stones tho im currently using presty so i really inside of alexeas build. I rerolled for ElRepeyon but dark teams doesnt have any heals you have a lot with that BlackIvy and Shu maybe DenseMagma could work but im more positive about starsstears. I Think greatest GK stone is make Elrepeyon Legend with 4 dense magmas you can try for that in the future

17. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I believe if u have Kevin and Death queen together, they get rid of crits, but d u wanna make the team more cancer
    Alice and Ronald also gets rid of crits together

So I suggest this bottom if u wanna have ardordark team,

18. Snorcle

Snorcle

I was using ronald before presty yeah hoalkeepers like zibroi whi get buffed recently ronald seems usable but with monsters like Miri, Damien they just cant hold that shits. He need S tier goal keepers like Alexa or Glayde. Which he cant build rainbow team only choice he has is Alexa i think. Also crit defense is not works but not that much cz strikers like damien can deal lots of dmg without crutung so he need defense stat more. Also lots of hp with healing.

Edit; Also for Alice he have to wait for another year

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  19. Kouta Yukkiteru

Kouta Yukkiteru

IGN/ID:
    AlexLago
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    what spirit stones must i put on Black Ivy?

20. Snorcle

Snorcle

Will of metatron is pretty solid on her