1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

I need some help with my Mono Ardor team

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Darkshadow, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Darkshadow

Darkshadow

IGN/ID:
    darky009
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Soo i have tried to look for help at youtube and other places but the teams they have out there are outdated............. ice_screenshot_20180912-094832.png

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    I would say go for a Crit res backline by switching Kevin and Tyler with Loyce and Chundo. idk about Jacob

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    You can switch Jacob with Choi, or Probably Lia. Lia can bring some reflex advantages, and you know about choi buffs. As for other preference, you can try attacker like Lucius or Sage or Yuri. They bring different advantages, so you can choose one that fit the most for your team

4. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    you should give a try to Soccer Spirits subreddit. id say that this place isnt really as active as in comparison to there so id suggest trying your luck out there if you want to

ignoring that, team seems rather more or less solid, especially with the options around you, though id say for sure tyler is not worth as you are better off with chundo