1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

I wonder what BB will prioritize next.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Shipwrecksos, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Club Matches have always felt like a gimmick to me to pass the time. I'm not opposed to them giving it attention, but I'm wondering what their "next big thing" will be.

Many people would say they should just focus on balancing, but they do that ANYWAY. It's not as if new feature development and balancing are mutually exclusive. I'm just wondering what other modes could possibly be added to a game that's run its course for this long.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  2. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    A Dimension Boss rework, probably. They REALLY need to change the rewards, since it's barely worth the effort (except for the gold, maybe). Main issue is that it takes WAY TOO LONG until you pump the boss level to give you better, actually relevant rewards. Also, I believe Spirit stones alone aren't good enough: they should consider giving other stuff, in higher levels like 3* Gatekeepers or 5* Swirlies, for example.

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  3. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    They will prioritize on making more money until the game dies, because they can't stop his downfall anymore lrichllucian

4. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    We are averaging around what like 25-35k players? Pay to win method is pretty bad but they are trying to fix their game. Evidence by nerfing miri lol

5. PaxMilitae

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    35k? Is there even such thing? If you're talking about TA, most I've ever seen was around 24k...

6. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I think he's talking about the total playerbase (how many people actively play the game), and his number sounds about right. This is one of those "niche" games that has a narrow pool of strongly devoted fans (as opposed to many mobile games with a massive pool of casual fans).

7. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
  8. PokeMango

PokeMango

My ingame TA is 27k without using max TA builds (legend leaders).

9. PaxMilitae

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Poke pls, we're talking about human beings, not entities that defy and bend the limits of the game to their own will.

Shipwrecksos, tiffeur and Okayshows like this.
  10. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Lol you guys are hilarious yes I was referring to player population, god knows what a 35k TA would be like (EEE 6 superbs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
    I remember some event where we had to farm something as a whole server for rewards and you could only get like one or two points a day and it resetted, and the first day we had around 35k points and then the next days it was around 25k-35k or something. So the average playerbase i concluded to was 25k-35k

11. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    If it was up to me, I'd make them solely focus on balancing the game.. no new features/gimmiks or players for a looong time. Just imagine being able to pick up fkin Muspel and say.. "alright I choose this mk to take me to Galaxy". But ofc they gotta attract new people so it's unrealistic to expect that from them.

So back to reality.. I've no clue what their next "big thing" could be, I'm sure they gonna think of something corny again to bring us players together in some way, which isn't inherently bad but they just don't seem to know how to do that right. It'll probably be some new mode in PvE/P, I just hope it's a good one.