1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Idk what my best team would be with these players pls halp.

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Chishu, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Chishu

Chishu

Already kinda have a Thunder team but guess I'm bored of it. :/ Don't mind if the teams mono, hybrid or rainbows.
    Anyways these are my units!

Ardor: Kyoko, Renee, Lia, Micki, Nari, Lemy, Angela, Choi, Erica, Victoria, Roina, Gaphyl, DQ, Elaine, Kevin, Chundo, Jean, Kyosuke, Loyce, Lucian, Lucius & Elise
    Whirlwind: Shanti, BT, Enthia, Vivid Fear, Evylin, Silk, Magnus, Grandeur, Ernesto, Jade Raksha, Miho, Meiran, Kiki, Lai Gayle,Irre, Irru, Furion, Elizabeth, Khalid, Buttrice, Rudiel, Nono, Cow Deman Queen, Linmay, Kirin, Qiyou & Vermillion Bird
    Thunder: Bell, Altair, Freyja, Nerua, Guin, Cythia, Lynia, Luka, Veronica, Leventor, Vann, Karpila, Nikita, Haru, Jury, Ariel, Hildegard, Griffith, Glayde, Raklet & Robin
    Light: Vonchi, Duke, Mikael, Alexa, Shaman, Black Ivy, Milky Way, Chitose, Sammy, Kei, Elua, Isilla, Silla, Anael, Ellatrice, Virgil, Celus, Luri,Hercules, Hiro, Skorn, Rasiel, Uriel, Cassiel, Muspel & Latios.
    Dark: Pinol, Hamerus, Damien, Shura, Patricia, Orses, Lindberg, Niarose, Black Daisy, Verister, Jheet, Zibroi, Vitos, Dale, Armel, Lilith, Asakura, Jeunesse, Avnore & Malcolm.

Thx :)

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    First of all, what kind of formation that you want? With that massive amount of players, you can go out in mono of every attribute :v

For raibow I can recommend

Victoria - Duke - Vivid
    midline

Victoria with Crimson, to Tank those attacker
    Duke with TW
    And vivid with batt or EoG

3. Chishu

Chishu

Well I have legends in Thunder, Ardor and Light so I guess the latter for monos. >>
    I mean Choi, Duke, Bell I'd obviously wanna use.
    I guess that is my problem, so many players no idea what direction to go in...
    Thanks for the midline for rainbow though! I will start work on such rainbow. :3

4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    :D

In that case, Bell in the back and Choi in the support slot ( Or just place him in the place that he used to be :v)

Victoria - Duke - Choi

[Player] - Bell - [Player]

Don't worry about your back, Bell do anything for it. The real worrying thing, is the mid, as not tank enough, but more on offensive phase. I guess?