1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

illegal program(zenfone max)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Lefyr, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Lefyr

Lefyr Simple things can be your biggest problem

IGN/ID:
    Lefyr
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet2ndDiv~
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    My phone is Asus zenfone max, after i update my phone this november, i cant open the game any more and it says illegal program detected, its been two weeks and still the issues is still there, my phone is not rooted, i dont install and other app in my phone, and ive already tried to reinstall the game and reformat my phone. i search in google and i found out its related to xigncode, and some already reported into the forum of asus forum but theres no reply from them. this problem come from the phone for at least i think and i just want to update soccerspirit dev to this error.

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Here is the official forum were the dev will check what you say : https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-forum/soccer-spirits
    Do not await too much from them my phone gave me the emulator error and they keept insisting that using emulators was bad to the point I even sent them a pic of my phone showing the error with no reply. I ended up rooting the phone to fix it the irony.

3. ReyT

ReyT Seeker of Legends

IGN/ID:
    NightsX
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Champ
    Colosseum:
    43 (before the change - 42 now =) )
    My daughters Asus has the same issue - some apps seem to think its an emulator.