1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

IM A PLEB, pls halp. Rerolling Xc

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by CosmoSky, Jul 22, 2018.

1. CosmoSky

CosmoSky

IGN/ID:
    CosmoSky
    so atm, im rank 30 and i have kirna and shu as my legendaries. Is 2 good enuf or do i need more. Im playing the global server and ive seen teams with 3-5 legendaries at rank 30. So im not sure whether or not what i have is enough to compete.
    Atm my 5* are : hiro,sharr,khalid,loyce,roina,cow queen,saramir,guinevere,lukia,virgil,verister,Lynbell,
    and my 6* are kirna and shu Xc

2. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Kirna is an outstanding GK and definitely on the top 3. She requires proper setup, since her most effective build depends on stacking as much critical resistance and HP as possible.

Shu lost much of his utility after they nerfed healing on PvP, but he remains solid. Not only that, but he's a monster on PvE. It's not that you can't live without him, but it is undeniable that having him as an option for your PvE matches makes your life MUCH easier.

So there you go. You might have less legends than some (3-5 legends at rank 30 is VERY unusual), but you got quality, which is what matters. All you need now is a good Rainbow Ace and you're off to a great start. Eventually you might want to drop Rainbow and go either Mono or Dual (like Ardor/Thunder, for example), but for now stick with Rainbow, since it's easier to build.

================

Based on what you have, here's what I suggest:

Guinevere-Whatever assist you get first-Sharr
    CDQ-Shu-Verister(Ace)
    Khalid/Loyce-Saramir-Virgil
    Kirna

================

Two important things to note, though:

1) Verister is only there because of her Ace. Don't bother investing on her, unless you plan to go Mono Dark in the future. Maxing her active and either "Angelic Guide" or "Mindset II" should be enough for now;
    2) Stay away from PvP from now. Most you should do is Galaxy Arena for the daily rewards and, even so, make sure you pick wisely who you face.

Simply put, your top priorities right now should be getting a frontline assist (or two, depending on your playstyle. The most effective compositions usually have two assists on the frontline). Keep doing the PvE matches (especially Story Mode missions) and investing on your Kirna, she's the best player on your current team and also happens to be the GK, so give her the priority.

Hope this helps, keep posting if you have more questions. Good luck!

3. CosmoSky

CosmoSky

IGN/ID:
    CosmoSky
    thanks.
    I have another question, Do i try to sl;ow down my leveling and try to grind GP. The last time i played this game, a good thing to do was to just stay around lv 30 in order to grind lots of GP so scouting characters would be easier and the game would be less difficult alter on.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  4. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Nah, nowadays it doesn't make much of a difference. What you should do is always keep your XP bar in mind when planning your daily matches, so you can make leveling up happen when you're the lowest on your ST, BP and Battle Balls. Doing so will make you optimize your grinding and give you a greater return with literally no expense at all.

5. CosmoSky

CosmoSky

IGN/ID:
    CosmoSky
    thanks.
    Another question, if i would be spending money on this game, which packages do you recommend me to get?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018