1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

I'm not sure why but..

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Rynz, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    So like, once I went into my other account and searched my main account on the add friends section and it says there's no player named that? (But now there is.) So some of you may know that there's this one event going right now regarding for players who hasn't logged into Soccer Spirits for the rest of November. ( I had some issues in my account and couldn't get it back but now I got it back so I recently started being active again. ) So, you receive crystals in that event. But only for players who hasn't logged in during November. It's a thing where you can share with your friend, type in the name of your friend and you both gets the same reward. So one of my friends was trying to send me one, typed in my name, and it keeps asking her to retype it properly even though she typed it correctly for many times. Same as I did, I also tried her name and it doesn't work. (My username in SS is Rynxz) So I had no choice but to send to my other friends. When I'm trying to make a new account, I typed in my name for the referral ID, it says it's invalid or that I need to type it properly? Is this a known bug?

2. RyougiShiki

RyougiShiki Resident of Gensokyo

IGN/ID:
    Yuzeru
    Club:
    Still not in a club :(
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Are you sure the servers match?

Rynz likes this.
  3. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    Mugiwara
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Not a known bug. It's probably a new bug or you guys are in different servers.

Rynz likes this.
  4. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    Yes, I'm in the Global server.

5. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    We should be in the same server, otherwise we can't add each other, right? My username is Rynxz, and my friend's name is Helo12345. We're both in Global server, and we're friends with each other in the friends list already, but I can't send the crystals to her, and she can't either. Smh, I don't know why.